Kev3188

Veteran
Oct 5, 2003
Right in the middle.
Civil War?

Iron Bowl?

Apple Cup?

Which rivalry is your favorite and why?

For my money, there is no better game than the Civil War (Oregon vs. Oregon State). On game day, NO ONE is neutral...

How could good Christian boys like you all say any rivalry is greater than the Arn Bole? You're not going to end up in Heaven if you keep thinking that way. Even though the Arn Bole is no longer played in the stadium that the Good Lord intended for that game. LOL

Drivin crost Alla Bama one night after the Gumps trashed the Burners all the callers kept yellin Wah Iggles. When will they learn to speak English down there?

The one that just finished Ohio St.- Michigan.

Fresh outta mech school at DTW, my apartment complex was in Ypsilanti, a few miles from Ann Arbor and everyone there was from Ohio or Michigan. Guy had a party for the rivalry game and one side of the room was Ohio, the other Michigan. Me from Pittsburgh didn't quite feel the rivalry. It went from noisy on one side, quiet on the other all afternoon. It was something. I was told not to be waltzing around the stadium in Ann Arbor during a game as booze bottles frequently get tossed over the rim.

Ann Arbor, was in town for something and a Brother walks up to me with a dube in his mouth and asks if I had a light. Being from out of state and visions of getting popped freaked me out big time. I was told later there was a small fine for possession.....

Pitt-Penn State was a good one....it went away but now they are in the same venue.
We used to get a RV and do the game at Happy Valley.
Mass quantities of libations and weed.

In the deep south of the Bible Belt, you have University of South Carolina (Gamecocks) and the Clemson (Tigers). There are some very interesting sayings using the mascots names and various versions.

Latest posts