Company states third qt to be strong

Status
Not open for further replies.

AWA320

Veteran
May 6, 2007
Western hemisphere
LCC, please don't hijack this thread with more of your raciest garbage!!!

NEW YORK, Aug 3 (Reuters) - US Airways Group Inc (LCC.N: Quote, Profile, Research) said on Friday it expects strong demand in the third quarter to fuel a "favorable" unit revenue performance.

The No. 7 U.S. carrier said unit revenue, as measured by passenger revenue per available seat mile, or PRASM, grew by more than 4 percent in July.

"For the remainder of the third quarter, we expect comparisons to last year's PRASM will be favorable as advance bookings and yields continue to look good," US Airways President Scott Kirby said in a statement.

Wow, I want to be like grasshopper and be a pilot. That way I can sit around the house and post on the Internet all day for 13 to 14 days with out flying. How do I get one of these jobs?

Wow, I want to be like grasshopper and be a pilot. That way I can sit around the house and post on the Internet all day for 13 to 14 days with out flying. How do I get one of these jobs?

Oh that's easy, if you bid in the low double digits in your base and can pick trips that get you home early and always have four day off between trips then you too can have 16 days off a month with better vacation than you currently have. All you have to do is demand your MEC to sit at the table and get'er done!!!

Oh that's easy, if you bid in the low double digits in your base and can pick trips that get you home early and always have four day off between trips then you too can have 16 days off a month with better vacation than you currently have. All you have to do is demand your MEC to sit at the table and get'er done!!!
Actually I hope you get stapled to bottom of the pile with your lack of seniority. And those must be some real short trips as a review of your post since July 21st indicate post ALL day long EVERY day since then. I'm guessing you are a troll from the castle just stirring the pot.

In any case, I would be spending my time planning for the future after US. There will be no one to save you this time........

or let a senile old man disregard a merger policy and leapfog pilots who have sacrificed billions to keep an airline alive. then #### about how they won't roll over and accept that fate as the windfall allows a 4 year guy to be senior to a 17 year guy who never spent one minute on furlough.

pilot

or let a senile old man disregard a merger policy and leapfog pilots who have sacrificed billions to keep an airline alive. then #### about how they won't roll over and accept that fate as the windfall allows a 4 year guy to be senior to a 17 year guy who never spent one minute on furlough.

Slight correction pilot; they are senior to a TWENTY year guy who never spent one minute on furlough.

or let a senile old man
You guys really need to stop using this line. It's offensive. You don't have to like or agree with the decision, but it is well written and follows a logical pattern of thought. Much more thought than is shown on this board. So argue the points, make your case, but stop the name calling.

OK, this one is toast too.

Please stop turning all these threads into more bickering between East and West. This thread is about predicted third quarter performance.

The next thread so hijacked will also be closed and cornfield time will be distributed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back