Constructive Suggestions

----------------
On 8/28/2002 11:54:11 PM

And has anyone on this thread emailed Dave direct to let him know your plans? I'd be interested in hearing if anyone has done anything other than post on here (contacting Consumer Affairs or anyone else at US who can do something)and what their response was.
----------------

I did. I'm going to do so again now that the situation is a bit clearer and my thoughts clearer.

I haven't heard back from him -- I did get semi-canned responses from Consumer Affairs & Ben Baldanza. The response is mostly boilerplate about how we requested this wonderful action that we're all going to be very happy about once we get used to it. Then they tack on a little something that confirms that someone did actually read and comprehend your note (which is nice, I wasn't expecting that.)

I'm assuming that Dave's e-mail is [email protected].

BTW - Clue is right, I'm royally pissed less because this hurts me personally or that I have some petty concern about my status but because they're needlessly trashing a wonderful airline. I've got options and life will march on. Unless they come to their senses very quickly it just probably won't be with the wonderful people at U that I've enjoyed flying with so much.