Contract Extension offered to UAL Mechanics

SWAMECH

Veteran
Apr 26, 2005
Wanted to share as this effects the industry as a whole. teamsters agreed to a 2 year contract extension @ United. Below is the teamsters/United charts they are providing when comparing the industry, however it is not the correct info for some. For SWA the Aug. 2022 all in top out rate is approx .90 (actual top out in 2022 is $59.58) below our actual top out in 2022. They also purposely left out the fact that we get an additional year increases in 2023 the final year of our contract which will put us at 61.14. Did not research the other airlines correct all in rates and final top outs at end of their contract, but if they did it with SWA I'm sure they did it with the others as we all know how the teamsters work to try and make their stuff look better. So take it with a grain of salt and do your own comparo and see if they did not represent the AA Mechanics contract correctly too...

Last edited:
Wanted to share as this effects the industry as a whole. teamsters agreed to a 2 year contract extension @ United. Below is the teamsters/United charts they are providing when comparing the industry, however it is not the correct info for some. For SWA the Aug. 2022 all in top out rate is approx .90 below our actuall top out in 2022. They also purposely left out the fact that we get an additional year increases in 2023 the final year of our contract which will put us at 61.14. Did not research the other airlines correct all in rates and final top outs at end of their contract, but if they did it with SWA I'm sure they did it with the others as we all know how the teamsters work to try and make their stuff look better. So take it with a grain of salt and do your own comparo and see if they did not represent the AA Mechanics contract correctly too...

Oh look. You read what I posted and now reposted pretending you never saw it and were just a few days late and a couple of dollars short.

I think our near 20,000 M&R can read their own contracts for themselves. Maybe you should worry more about your 3000 to 3500 M&R and figure out a way you can get more people on the SWA payroll.

Oh nevermind you’re represented by AMFA so it will never happen.

Wanted to share as this effects the industry as a whole. teamsters agreed to a 2 year contract extension @ United. Below is the teamsters/United charts they are providing when comparing the industry, however it is not the correct info for some. For SWA the Aug. 2022 all in top out rate is approx .90 (actual top out in 2022 is $59.58) below our actual top out in 2022. They also purposely left out the fact that we get an additional year increases in 2023 the final year of our contract which will put us at 61.14. Did not research the other airlines correct all in rates and final top outs at end of their contract, but if they did it with SWA I'm sure they did it with the others as we all know how the teamsters work to try and make their stuff look better. So take it with a grain of salt and do your own comparo and see if they did not represent the AA Mechanics contract correctly too...

Added corrected 2022 top out rate for SWA Mechanics in bold.

Was it really necessary to post the same information in four different threads?
He does it all the time and frankly it’s annoying.

He also needs to learn how to use paragraphs.

He clearly has some issues going on.

Everyone can see when a new topic or comment is made. He doesn’t have to have diarrhea of the keyboard.

Was it really necessary to post the same information in four different threads?
Yes, it is. Unlike some, there are folks who only check in on their airlines forums for info. And there are folks who only sign up for notices from just their airline forums, so yes, it is necessary to post in all, especially when it is an issue that will apply to the entire industry as a whole.

Yes, it is. Unlike some, there are folks who only check in on their airlines forums for info. And there are folks who only sign up for notices from just their airline forums, so yes, it is necessary to post in all, especially when it is an issue that will apply to the entire industry as a whole.

Well thank God this pretty much dead Forum has you as their Guardian Angel watchdog then. Better you than someone who clearly has some mental issues. 😳

The six or seven people left who still participate here are using the "What's New" feature to find the most recent activity.

There's really no need for you to spam each and every forum you think may have someone tangentially interested in a topic simply because you were interested in it...

The six or seven people left who still participate here are using the "What's New" feature to find the most recent activity.

There's really no need for you to spam each and every forum you think may have someone tangentially interested in a topic simply because you were interested in it...
Educate yourself about these forums E. Several people read and use these forums as information. Rather they decide to participate or not is another story. Explain the over 200 people that have read this topic (just in this thread) since Saturday. If I were doing something wrong, I am sure the mods would have sent me a note, but thanks for trying to police something that is no concern of yours.

Educate yourself about these forums E. Several people read and use these forums as information. Rather they decide to participate or not is another story. Explain the over 200 people that have read this topic (just in this thread) since Saturday. If I were doing something wrong, I am sure the mods would have sent me a note, but thanks for trying to police something that is no concern of yours.
You spam, pollute and ruin the boards.

You DONT need to post the same thing in multiple forums. Keep it on the forum where it belongs.

Learn how to use paragraphs.

And the Mods/Admins have checked out.

You spam, pollute and ruin the boards.

You DONT need to post the same thing in multiple forums. Keep it on the forum where it belongs.

Learn how to use paragraphs.

And the Mods/Admins have checked out.

Maybe he can start a new profile calling himself “A & P” and post under that handle? Or bring back good old swamt and we’ll never even notice?

I help run two other forums. The view count here is driven by web crawlers and bots, which the owner here doesn't block. If they really cared about bots, you wouldn't be able to view threads like this without being logged in.

Last edited:
No one cares anymore
delta pilots r getting a 32 percent raise lets start there. TWU still sucks we love our IAM contract

Couldn't agree more AA.
Most here are in hopes of an extension rather than completely open contract again. But also hearing the company wants to look at a couple items, just don't know what those "items" are as of yet.