Cool Gear

Advanced
Mar 11, 2003
Hey everybody.
Being in the aviation game we are all kind of the same, we all like toys. Cameras, printers, palm pilots, laptops, gps, bikes, trucks, and the lot.
Just thought that I'd start a thread on the stuff that you can't believe that you lasted so long before you got it, and why.
Just digging my digital camera. Can't believe that i've become the geek of the week, but i've got all the crap listed above, now I want a video camera, any suggestions?
Beyond that, if anyone is in the same boat, bring it on. >From what i've seen we use the features on most of the gadgets better than the average joe, so we're experts. How about that?

I''ve always wanted an A-Star... SLAP OUCH SLAP SLAP!!!

Listen Dude, if you''re going to start carrying digital and video cameras, GPSs, Palm Pilots, and electric gizmos, you''re going to need a bigger bike!

You asked "Just thought that I''d start a thread on the stuff that you can''t believe that you lasted so long before you got it, and why." For me, it was a girlfriend. Why? Cuz I needed someone to do dishes...
hump.gif

Sorry, NEXT!

I tell ya, if they made a XR 750, I''d have one. Still want a video camera though. Ya I carry alot of crap with me, but it''s all so much fun.
The one thing that I don''t bring is the better half, so I have the room.
Does your wife know that she''s an automatic dish washer? If no, then do you have a good dentist for when she finds out?

Latest posts

Back