Corporate Culture Survey/Employee Survey

Dog Wonder

Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
Unknown
Got onto theHub today and was asked to participate in the Corporate Culture survey. I already had, but since they are so interested in my opinion I clicked on it, participated again and it respectfully accepted it.

At the risk of being considered incessantly negative, again, for asking questions, I have another one.

Statistically, what is the value of a poll relying on voluntary participation where any one can vote as often as they want?

Wish they had a place for comments to go along with the poll.I heard that the company is not hearing much from the east coast employees.I hope everyone does the survey.

Wish they had a place for comments to go along with the poll.I heard that the company is not hearing much from the east coast employees.I hope everyone does the survey.
Just an honest question-
Does management actually listen and act on these surveys or they just blowing smoke? East management never gave a rats arse about what we thought. If new management listens that'll be a change in corporate culture in itself.

There is a link to send comments and they are answered.
I got an email back :up:

TAKE THE SURVEY!!!. i promise you guys they are listening. please, please ,please take the survey.

it is hard to get East's employees because of all the outsourcing that occurred last year. At piedmont we had the same thing but thru their own website and it was ust 16 question but no place to put comments

to the wonderful employees of usairways.
please take time to complete the employee survey on compass or the hub. there is still time left. the survey will close on monday the 17th. let your voice be heard. i promise that they are listening.

How many threads do we need on this topic?

There are all ready a couple.

i am not talking to you. you are not an employee. you are a thorn. i am just reminding everyone. you do not like it, don't read it. and who made you a moderator anyway?

Excuse me?

You dont know who I am nor what I am, so you better check your source.

And the moderators have told the posters on this board to read the threads before posting the same topic that has all ready been started.

Thread #1

Which is right smack in the middle of the first page.

Excuse me?

You dont know who I am nor what I am, so you better check your source.

And the moderators have told the posters on this board to read the threads before posting the same topic that has all ready been started.

Thread #1

Which is right smack in the middle of the first page.
belive me, i know you and what you do for usairways. i just posted that you are not an employee because you might as well not be since you always put the company down. all you are is a thorn in our side. i am so waiting for you to f up on your job duties so that we can fire your ass. you better check your self buddy. someone is always watching and reading. we dont like you neither.

If you dont like what I post then dont read it.

See when you dont get your way you have to insult and attack, not very good way of getting your point across.

And I doubt you know me, but I do know who you are.

If you dont like what I post then dont read it.

See when you dont get your way you have to insult and attack, not very good way of getting your point across.

And I doubt you know me, but I do know who you are.
we know each other. either way, it doesen't matter. let's get back to topic and stop being so negative about things. you need jesus.

to the wonderful employees of usairways.
please take time to complete the employee survey on compass or the hub. there is still time left. the survey will close on monday the 17th. let your voice be heard. i promise that they are listening.
Yes they are listening. Employees in rez have gone to see managment and explain how poor morale was and basically told they were wrong. No more discussions. Another employee, who was unaware of those discussions filled out the survey and added comments. She was just advised she has a meeting with managment this week. Shell probably be told she's wrong too. I believe they are sending comments to each depts managment. At least this is what this leads me to believe. The question is what will the results lead to in terms of real changes? Too bad its not anonymous and they may get the real scoop.

Latest posts