Count them....10!

----------------
On 4/22/2003 9:01:34 PM RedOne wrote:

----------------
On 4/22/2003 10:16:38 AM LavMan wrote:

In maintenance we have had a time clock for years.  They are now going to use it I guess for customer service and ramp.  Currently they have a timecard they fill out and that gets sent into payroll.

Basically it means no more scamming for them.

----------------​

No more scamming? Sir, I resent that. I am a F/S agent and report to work early....and leave on time. Where I work there are no "early departures....only aircraft get that." I have punched a time clock before and welcome the opportunity to do it again if it come to it ( I hope it does).

Your "blanket" statement is not appreciated and is uncalled for...my union brother.

----------------

I did not accuse all fleet service or customer service but it happens alot ask the several members in CLT that got fired for doing it. I am not saying everyone does it, but is sure does happen.

----------------
On 4/22/2003 10:16:38 AM LavMan wrote:

In maintenance we have had a time clock for years.  They are now going to use it I guess for customer service and ramp.  Currently they have a timecard they fill out and that gets sent into payroll.

Basically it means no more scamming for them.

----------------​
-----------------------------------------------------------

I welcome a time clock. No more staying a few minutes past knock time to get a late flight out, and then have management hassling you for filing OT for those minutes.

Bring it on!

And Lav, kindy take care with the stones. I''ve seen what mech and related do "on" the clocks over the years, too.

Latest posts