Courtesy of a Redneck Tea-Bagger !

I merely pointed out your statements...that you cannot back up.

Stop posting blatantly false information as the truth and I will stop calling you on it.

No..............you merely tried mis-direction to avoid what this thread is "REALLY" about ................people getting tired of Nobama's crap ! :down:

And I guess next , you'll be crying this video was all done by cgi special effects ! :shock:

Obamba has not been around for his crap to be clearly defined as his. What everyone is pissed about is general govt crap detailed in the video. Our fearful leader is taking the blame for 8 years of dumdum AND 8 years of the dumdum before dumdum. Jobs disappearing overseas, illeagel immigration, drug wars, crime in the streets, not his idea, not his fault. What is he gonna do, step on the toes of those in his party by outlawing business being sent overseas? Or sending their illegal maids and gardeners down south? These things take time. Lets see what happens, lets see him operate. Aside from lending money that, by the way, IS being paid back, with intrest, making it a good business propersition, and troops being shipped out of Bagdad during his watch, which, by the way, was decided upon during dumdums admin, and despite my distrust of him and his hidden gun control agenda I havent seen him do anything really wrong yet. Nothing clearly definable as Obamba crap.

I received this in an e-mail
If you would have said that before, I would never has questioned your statements :lol:

Obama called him personally. He said that he was very disturbed with the video and
invited him to the White House. Obama also said he wanted the White House to
handle the Press and not to talk about the video or the White House visit.

I had to so this one more time for Dapoes. She does not get it.

When you and her post statements such as those above, without any credible source, I will call you on them.

You can choose to call it misdirection if it makes you feel better.

If you would have said that before, I would never has questioned your statements :lol:

When you and her post statements such as those above, without any credible source, I will call you on them.

To be honest Tech, I could care less if Nobama knows about this video or not, but I believe every American should watch it and take away what you will from it !

Look for more and "Bigger" Tea-baggers Partys !

Janeane Garof-a-who ! :down:

To be honest Tech, I could care less if Nobama knows about this video or not, but I believe every American should watch it and take away what you will from it !
Then why didn't you just say that to begin with.

The false inflammatory statements do nothing to improve your cause.

I agree with you in principle...

I think all should watch the video and render their own opinion.

If I recall, to start this thread, Southwind posted HIS source, a video, to begin a DISCUSSION of what HE believes is a viable topic to be aired. His opine maybe?? Not yours? Fair enough. Remember something. This is a public forum for many people to air their OPINIONS....The Water Cooler happens to be a more Politico slanted "room", if you will. No one, including yourself, do not wake up every morning and go to their office at the Center for Strategic and International Studies!! If anyone here actually did, they sure would not be wasting their time here.

Besides. What makes you the "credibility source" Director?? If a poster posts a comment with a "credible" source, you, and others, just reply with another "credible" source......to suit your opines/beliefs. (and vise/versa to be fair) :D Are you seeing the vicious cycle here?

This is a public forum for many people to air their OPINIONS....
Then go right ahead do just that.

Since you are answering for Southwind, does this sound like an opinion???

QUOTE (southwind @ Jun 30 2009, 03:16 PM) *
Obama called him personally. He said that he was very disturbed with the video and
invited him to the White House. Obama also said he wanted the White House to
handle the Press and not to talk about the video or the White House visit.

How many alter ego's do you have Dapoes nuclearfission?

Then go right ahead do just that.

Since you are answering for Southwind, does this sound like an opinion???

How many alter ego's do you have Dapoes nuclearfission?
Tech, your paranoia is getting the best of you...again. Meds are in order today?

This topic is all over the net, funny thing however is that it has been drooped from google all together. However you can still find it on Bing.

Tech, your paranoia is getting the best of you...again. Meds are in order today?

This topic is all over the net, funny thing however is that it has been drooped from google all together. However you can still find it on Bing.
Daopes....I didn't realize we were the same person....Why didn't I know that :shock:

Google removing something they disagree with politically? :huh: They wouldn't do that, would they? <_<

Latest posts