CS Policy

Guess you aren't smart enough for to remember my son's mother does as well at PMUS.

You aren't under the CBA as you aren't an active working member

700UW said:
Guess you aren't smart enough for to remember my son's mother does as well at PMUS.
Yes but you two are separated an you have been gone from USAIR since 2005 after you ushered in concessions. So it's of no consequence to you.

Josh

NYer said:

So you are saying that we are better off to not secure contractual language guaranteeing our right to CS and should continue to leave the policy at the companies discretion???  You prefer company privileges to contractual rights? --Wow, Bob, you're getting desperate to create something here aren't you. No, I'd rather keep what we have now over the current contractual language in the IAM CBA. If there is time in JCBA, maybe this can be addressed but until it is, I'd rather not take chances in losing what we currently have.

Hmm, sounds an awful lot like what Delta Management says about why their employees are better off without a union than with one.

Currently the company uses the CS policy as a form of discipline, they use it to pressure people to accomplish training without being assigned to do it. If we had it in our contract they could not take away CS's privileges like they often do because it would be a contractual right. --If we can get the current policy in the JCBA, then good for us. In the meantime, the choices are what we currently have and what the IAM currently has...I'd rather keep what we currently have. If you like the IAM language then that's your choice.

Certainly shows us where your mindset really is. Also makes it clearer why you support the Alliance, because its better for management. --We work the CS's, not management. If you believe the CS Policy is a tool of management and has not benefits for the Membership than just say so or move towards eliminating it.

You have to do better than this to try and discredit me, this wasn't even clever.

You're probably okay with the company taking away PV days - using the lame excuse that "no other airlines have PV days".  The TWU didn't put up any kind of fight at all - wheather it was contractual or not!  At least argue that  managements reason was BS.  We all know - all the other airlines still enjoy PV days, they just call them "DAT days" instead!  Just one more reason to hate AA management & our current representation.

737823 said:
Yes but you two are separated an you have been gone from USAIR since 2005 after you ushered in concessions. So it's of no consequence to you.
Josh
Keep up the lies and misinformation.

NYer said:
Voting for the Alliance would help in keeping local stations policies in place, it would help in keeping things like the CS Policy and the OT rules. If there was a vote and the TWU lost, then there is not chance that policy, or any other we may prefer, will stick around.
As if the iam would win. The twu is a loser union, but NOBODY from AA would vote iam.

Then why did PMAA employees sign a-cards for the IAM b fore the alliance agreement?

Kev3188 said:
"I'm just a fan of the industry."
Correct because unlike the fools on airliners.net I actually get out and travel extensively on many different carriers.

Josh

700UW said:
Then why did PMAA employees sign a-cards for the IAM b fore the alliance agreement?
Because the IAM misled some of the ex-TWA employee they will restore their full seniority.

Josh

700UW said:
We?

You don't work for AA anymore.
La Li Lu Le Lo said:
Yes WE.

I am directly impacted by the contract.... are you?

My household still has a vote in UNION contracts, maybe 2 if I am allowed to vote (I have recall).

Move along you troll.

Ha coming from you, again the irony

I agree.

Consider the source.
700UW said:

737823 said:

Josh
Classic 700UW.

I mean, you have to laugh don't you?

enough already said:
As if the iam would win. The twu is a loser union, but NOBODY from AA would vote iam.
It's humorous how the same folks talking against the TWU for years are so confident that same union could win a representational vote.

NYer said:
It's humorous how the same folks talking against the TWU for years are so confident that same union could win a representational vote.
Funny how you claim to support the TWU but seem assured that despite all the numbers the IAM would win. 

Bob Owens said:
I heard that as well.
I sat next to an ex-TWA fleet service employee who was going on and on about how great the IAM was compared to the TWU and he went onto say he even knows Sito and Roach personally from his days at TWA. This gentleman seems to think the alliance will be pushing for their seniority to get restored and went as far to say a TWU president was told this much. I call BS, no way they will get their seniority back what's done is done. If the IAM screwed them over the first time why would they make it right this time around?

What are there only about 400-500 ex-TW fleet employees? Most are at LGA, JFK, STL and a few in LAX and MIA.

Josh

Back