Current AA retiree health insurance ?

TWA not a dead horse issue, ex TWA IAM members have always fought back the lacky TWU at every turn. We were the Le Miserables In the NY Metro area against the TWU drones.

The IAM should get the ball now at the New American..
Barfbag, let's keep thing stright here. TWA is a thing of the past!!! It's gone! Dead! No more! --------- But the people who worked there, now that's another matter!!!------- I worked for TWA for 33 years, but I'll be damned if I have "TWA" engraved on my tombstone!!!

Barfbag, let's keep thing stright here. TWA is a thing of the past!!! It's gone! Dead! No more! --------- But the people who worked there, now that's another matter!!!------- I worked for TWA for 33 years, but I'll be damned if I have "TWA" engraved on my tombstone!!!

Have you had your Meds today MCI? You're the one who introduced Ex-TWA mechanic in your reply.

Don't get soft now... the merger fun has just begun...

Have you had your Meds today MCI? You're the one who introduced Ex-TWA mechanic in your reply.

Don't get soft now... the merger fun has just begun...
Did I not say that "TWA was dead, but the people who worked there, now that is another matter"?----- And yes, being on the outside looking in, this go arround, will be a lot more "entertaining"!

Back