CWA,AFA,IAM....

CCFLTRN

Jan 4, 2003
www.usaviation.com
The day has arrived...
let''s all vote...and make your voices heard.
We ~can~ all make a difference

I bet if U had to do this over again they would let the bankruptcy judge handle the concessions instead of all this voting by the unions which is just driving a wedge between emlpoyee groups and employees of the same unions. I don't know how close this vote is going to be but i would be willing to bet that if the BR judge FORCED this same concesion package on us that there wouldn't be nearly 50 percent of the work force that would walk away from it. Just a thought. I hope they are looking and learning at UA.

Pretty sad. With voting over the internet, how hard is it to take 2 minutes of our precious time to vote our conscience. I voted no. My personal choice. Being a contarian, I imagine that the votes will pass.
What's next after war breaks out?
I truly believe that there still is a cancer within the Crystal Palace that's yet to be cleansed, and until changes are made things will continue as usual. It's been a downward spiral since 1987.....PSA, 1989....Piedmont...USAir..ways, Impressions of excellence, Putting People First, Carrier of Choice, USAir begins with U.................

Just like in politics, if you don't vote, you lose the opportunity to complain about things later. I feel it does not matter how much or how long we keep giving. Until the basic business model is changed to meet todays environment and economy, we will continue to throw any cost savings into a black hole. It does not take a rocket scientist to figure out some of the basic problems here.

[blockquote]
----------------
On 1/10/2003 3:33:17 PM PineyBob wrote:

well I always looked at voting as going to renew my "B*tching License" So I guess the lesson here is this. If you didn't care enough to vote then why bother coming to work?
----------------

No. The real issue is, "if you can't bother to vote" why be union?

[P]
[BLOCKQUOTE][BR]----------------[BR]On 1/11/2003 8:42:21 PM PITbull wrote:
[P]
[BLOCKQUOTE][BR]----------------[BR]On 1/10/2003 3:33:17 PM PineyBob wrote: [BR][BR]well I always looked at voting as going to renew my "B*tching License" So I guess the lesson here is this. If you didn't care enough to vote then why bother coming to work?[BR]----------------[BR][BR]No. The real issue is, "if you can't bother to vote" why be union?[BR]
[P][/P]----------------[/BLOCKQUOTE]
[P][/P][/BLOCKQUOTE][FONT face="Comic Sans MS"]pitbull.....hit the nail on the head![BR]about seeing the donner party,i heard they are having rump roast tonite.[/FONT]