Dave the new Lorenzo?

Biffeman

Senior
Nov 25, 2002
www.usaviation.com
I think Dave is being well trained by Wolf, who was trained by Lorenzo, the only difference is Wolf and Lorenzo did not have a section 1113 in the bankruptcy code to follow, the abrogated the contracts immediatly and screwed the employees (at Continental 1983). Glass is one anti-union SOB, his track record at NWA speaks for itself, he even wrote and opinion piece for Aviation Daily and testifed before Congress claiming Congress needs to change the laws so ALPA contracts could not have scope language preventing the use of RJs.
I gave Dave his chance, but withe TPA fiasco and now them coming back for the scope in my contract. I say NO! Dave needs a reality check.

I agree with everything you said. The image for the modern day CEO has changed though. More sheep's clothing.

A CEO who is labor friendly is a contradiction in terms according to the pure capatilist.

IMO, Dave treats us like a two bit friday night whore. He doesn't want much to do with us, but he calls us on his phone message and tells us how wonderful we were the prior week.

love

Joesy

I agree with everything you said. The image for the modern day CEO has changed though. More sheep's clothing.

A CEO who is labor friendly is a contradiction in terms according to the pure capatilist.

IMO, Dave treats us like a two bit friday night whore. He doesn't want much to do with us, but he calls us on his phone message and tells us how wonderful we were the prior week.

love

Joesy