Day of Reckoning-The Judge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but what about about his performance on the job?
How do you feel about that? Seriously.
I know of not one person that approved of what BC did pertaining to his personal/family life.
But what about the way he did his job.
I have yet to hear how bad he ran the country.
I do know that some blame 9/11 on his administration, but those that dislike the administration did so before 9/11.
So besides his personal mishaps, how did he or his administration destroy this country?

I already have a list for GB and he is only half way done.
Oh and he will be done in 2004.

It's the economy stupid....yeah yeah. Whatever. Clinton rode the bandwagon that was already well underway when he was elected. The Gulf War was over, technology innovations created a whole new kind of economy. Meanwhile, he turned his liberal, bleeding heart arse to the mounting threats that we now know were staring his administration in the face, yet they chose to de-prioritize them in favor of letting the Bull market run. Had they used even a milliliter of prevention, much less an ounce, 9/11 probably never would have happened.

This isn't rocket science. Oh yeah, don't forget that Al Gore invented the internet. What a bunch of jagg-offs.

Bush in 2004. It's pretty clear where our country has it's mind after yesterday's elections.

La Treal, without a doubt I approved of the way he handled the economy...He stuck his neck out in 1993 for the tiered tax increase which zapped the budget deficits, leading the way to low interest rates and an economic boon...No arguments whatsoever...Of course, I had an issue with the personal items...I say Bob Graham in 2004! You heard it here first!

Forgive me Bill, but PHL you would be the first to blame Clinton, though, if the economic malaise carried into his first term...You know you would do it and with passion...sorry, you cant have it both ways...And I will stand by my point that, and Im being nonpartisan here, among other things, his tax increase (well targeted) prompted serious cuts in interest rates as the deficit diminished.

Status
Not open for further replies.