Debate tonight:

Noticed, during the debate, now that the FBI and DOJ have been paid off and Hitlery is in the clear, she admitted the whole illegal email thingy was her fault and nobody else's.

Hackman said:
Lesty Dolt is just making up for poor Matt Lauper, who received a drubing from lefty controlled press for pushing the criminal Hildabeast a little. As directed, Lesty Dolt seemed to forget about all the Clinton crimes.

I hope Trump has learned to nail her hide to the wall next debate, Chelsea or not.

He had so many openings to pummel her into the ground with her crimes and lies. He was waaaay too easy on her. Of course Lesty Dolt helped.

Trump still easily won, but not how he could have.
Just FYI, brainless...Lester Holt is a registered Republican.

jimntx said:
Just FYI, brainless...Lester Holt is a registered Republican.
who marches to liberal NBC's orders,he asks Trump about the birther issue but never mentions the foundation or emails to Clinton 

Media in a frenzy with what Americans are saying positive about supporting Trump.

Media attacks escalating....their tea leaves show Trump steaks at the White House.

Hillary's panicked 'why aren't I 50 points ahead" statement says it all.

delldude said:
Media in a frenzy with what Americans are saying positive about supporting Trump.

Media attacks escalating....their tea leaves show Trump steaks at the White House.

Hillary's panicked 'why aren't I 50 points ahead" statement says it all.

Odd...the right wing talk radio show I was listening to on the way home today was saying that Trump should stay the hell off Twitter unless he is just trying to lose.  Inane rants at 3 a.m. are usually done when you're drunk...but supposedly T Rump doesn't drink.  Maybe he's just mentally unstable.

While you get these warm fuzzies that we might just have Trump as our next president (God help us all)....right wing talk radio is saying that if he keeps doing what he is doing, he will lose to the only democrat the he had a chance of beating.

KCFlyer said:

Odd...the right wing talk radio show I was listening to on the way home today was saying that Trump should stay the hell off Twitter unless he is just trying to lose.  Inane rants at 3 a.m. are usually done when you're drunk...but supposedly T Rump doesn't drink.  Maybe he's just mentally unstable.
Cocaine cures insomnia.

Reactions: 1 person
KCFlyer said:

While you get these warm fuzzies that we might just have Trump as our next president (God help us all)....right wing talk radio is saying that if he keeps doing what he is doing, he will lose to the only democrat the he had a chance of beating.
You shouldn't listen to Rush on the way home, you'll wreck your Prius. I think Hildabeast should watch her tweets about washed up former beauty queens that she forgot to vet.
Nobody really gives a rats azz about a beauty queen nobody and dumb twitter wars.
They care about 4 Bengazi heros dying because of Hildabeast.
They care about illegals and terrorists flooding into the country that Hildabeast wants to increase for libtard votes.
They care about Clintons Crime Syndicate corruption.
They care about the Terrorist Sand Box being on fire because of libtard stupidity and weakness.

The gloves will come off the next debate. Chelsea should stay home in her $18 million condo.

Hackman said:
You shouldn't listen to Rush on the way home, you'll wreck your Prius. I think Hildabeast should watch her tweets about washed up former beauty queens that she forgot to vet.
Nobody really gives a rats ### about a beauty queen nobody and dumb twitter wars.
They care about 4 Bengazi heros dying because of Hildabeast.
They care about illegals and terrorists flooding into the country that Hildabeast wants to increase for libtard votes.
They care about Clintons Crime Syndicate corruption.
They care about the Terrorist Sand Box being on fire because of libtard stupidity and weakness.

The gloves will come off the next debate. Chelsea should stay home in her $18 million condo.

Sorry....traded the Prius a couple of years ago and drive a Mazda 6.  Usually people don't care about Twitter wars....except when a guy who wants to be president of the US is twitting all night long on the front line of that war.   Anybody who would do that is either drunk or mentally unstable.  Trump says he never drinks, so that only leaves us with one other reason.

Umm! Interesting.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H17Yl8uHVFw