Debate tonight:

KCFlyer said:
They are just as bad there.  The ads on the radio are down home "God, Guns and Gays".  Their code words for that is "constitutional conservative".  
 How would you know, I thought you said you live on the Kansas side. ...... For those that don't know, Kansas city is divided by a river. So depending which side you are on, it's either Kansas or something else. did I get that right K.C.?

Insp4 said:
 How would you know, I thought you said you live on the Kansas side. ...... For those that don't know, Kansas city is divided by a river. So depending which side you are on, it's either Kansas or something else. did I get that right K.C.?
Well..part of kansas city is divided by a river...but just a mile and half east of me is a street named 'State Line Road'.  There aren't any "Welcome to Missouri" signs, but you are definitely in another state....and you only cross water if it rains.  

And they have this thing called "radio" that I listen to on the way to work....it's an amazing invention.  Why a station that is in Kansas actually broadcasts and those signals can be picked up by people with a radio in Kansas City, MO.  And they run ads for people running for office in Missouri so that listeners on that side of the state line can hear them.  And THOSE ads are the "God, Guns, and Gays" ads.....They are pro life, they support your right to own a device that can take a life, and they are worried that opening to door to letting two people of the same sex get married will lead to people trying to marry a sheep or horse.  

And FWIW...the Kansas City that has Kansas City International Airport, the Kansas City Chiefs and the Kansas City Royals are is in Missouri.  There's another KC that is in Kansas, but not the "main" one. 

Well K.C. that device you refurred to not only can take a life, but it can save one as well..........Are you sure you never worked for TWA? 

Insp4 said:
Well K.C. that device you refurred to not only can take a life, but it can save one as well..........Are you sure you never worked for TWA? 

Flew them a lot for business, but didn't work for them.  Ex mother-in-law did, but she was a "hostess" on Connies. 

KCFlyer said:

Flew them a lot for business, but didn't work for them.  Ex mother-in-law did, but she was a "hostess" on Connies. 
Yea! That explains everything.

Reactions: 1 person

Latest posts