Debate tonight:

delldude said:
Media in a frenzy with what Americans are saying positive about supporting Trump.

Media attacks escalating....their tea leaves show Trump steaks at the White House.

Hillary's panicked 'why aren't I 50 points ahead" statement says it all.
Hildabeast's "50 points ahead" sniveling shows the true inner hag sore loser/criminal.

She's gonna "Kill Bill-do" when Trump wins. Can you imagine the beast screeching at him with her back brace on. Yuk yuk yuk...nightmares.

Reactions: 1 person
KCFlyer said:
Sorry....traded the Prius a couple of years ago and drive a Mazda 6.  Usually people don't care about Twitter wars....except when a guy who wants to be president of the US is twitting all night long on the front line of that war.   Anybody who would do that is either drunk or mentally unstable.  Trump says he never drinks, so that only leaves us with one other reason.
You should drive a Prius, you gonna cause global warming, Al Gore will upset. Hildabeast thinks her attacks on Twitter will go unanswered when she uses the woman er, the hag card. But she's not insane.

Like Trump said, who ya gonna call at 3am? Not Hildabeast. She needs her rest, she's old and sick.

So where was Hillary at 3am when four Americans, one of them an Ambassador, were crying for help in Benghazi?

Insp4 said:
So where was Hillary at 3am when four Americans, one of them an Ambassador, were crying for help in Benghazi?
She was preparing for a $500, 000 speach to Goldman-Sachs, and needed her Shrek sleep.

"What difference does it make"? It doesn't to libtards.

Reactions: 1 person
Hackman said:
You should drive a Prius, you gonna cause global warming, Al Gore will upset. Hildabeast thinks her attacks on Twitter will go unanswered when she uses the woman er, the hag card. But she's not insane.

Like Trump said, who ya gonna call at 3am? Not Hildabeast. She needs her rest, she's old and sick.

Nah, I'll keep the Mazda....It's fun to drive and it gets surprising gas mileage.  Unlike conservatives, who will say global warming is a hoax and to prove it will go out and buy a huge truck and let it idle all night long, some of us think differently. For example - I'm kind of pissed off that they focus on global warming....I think if they would focus on conservation and pollution in general, the natural result would be a reduction in CO2.  But because the focus solely on "global warming", we find righties justifying polluting air and water because it will "keep us competitive".  They can argue about global warming and have a halfway legitimate argument....but only an idiot would argue against clean air and water. 

Oh yeah...who ya gonna call at 3 a.m?  I'd rather have a president who has advisors get them a cup of coffee and describe the crisis while they wake up  instead of some fool who will blast of flurry of "you're gonna get yours" tweets without thinking.   Trump has a brain....he just doesn't know how to use it. 

sure conservatives have big trucks and let them run all night lol you took the cake

cltrat said:
sure conservatives have big trucks and let them run all night lol you took the cake

Naw....I just did like your messiah Trump did....what's he call it..."truthful hyperbole".   The fact of the matter is that if anybody brings up any topic about air pollution, the first words out of the righties mouths is "global warming is a hoax".   So they will argue AGAINST clean air or water.  Global warming doesn't even need to be in the original "libtard" statement - the right will bring it up as a rebuttal.  

KCFlyer said:

Naw....I just did like your messiah Trump did....what's he call it..."truthful hyperbole".   The fact of the matter is that if anybody brings up any topic about air pollution, the first words out of the righties mouths is "global warming is a hoax".   So they will argue AGAINST clean air or water.  Global warming doesn't even need to be in the original "libtard" statement - the right will bring it up as a rebuttal.  
hyperbole huh ,is that what it is when your messiah Hillary calls Trump supporters all americans deplorable?

cltrat said:
hyperbole huh ,is that what it is when your messiah Hillary calls Trump supporters all americans deplorable?

First off...I've said many times I'm not voting.  The fools in Kansas, who elected Sam Brownstain to a second term as governor,  despite his killing the economy, will vote for Trump.  So a vote for Hillary or Johnson or Stein is noting but an exercise is saying "at least I voted".  

But here is a scenario that will have the right squealing like little piggies....Trump wins the popular vote and Hillary will win the electoral vote.  All those people who told Gore voters in 2000 to "deal with it - that's the way our founding fathers wanted it" will not be saying that this time....they will follow the lead of their hyperbolic messiah and scream from the rooftops...."RIGGED".  

Dog Wonder said:
Cocaine cures insomni
keep talking Dean's shill makes you sound as stupid as him, better keep those talk radio comments about the right to yourself you repeat anything the left says like a good little parrot

KCFlyer said:

First off...I've said many times I'm not voting.  The fools in Kansas, who elected Sam Brownstain to a second term as governor,  despite his killing the economy, will vote for Trump.  So a vote for Hillary or Johnson or Stein is noting but an exercise is saying "at least I voted".  

But here is a scenario that will have the right squealing like little piggies....Trump wins the popular vote and Hillary will win the electoral vote.  All those people who told Gore voters in 2000 to "deal with it - that's the way our founding fathers wanted it" will not be saying that this time....they will follow the lead of their hyperbolic messiah and scream from the rooftops...."RIGGED".  
Maybe you should move over to the Missouri side!