Delta is removing more flights

Also, this topic is about service ex-MEM. You can probably find some traction w/r/t AA's system wide staffing in the Fleet Service Thread on their board.
uh... then why the h do we have to listen to what unions have done at other airlines in the misplaced hope that they can do the same thing for DL employees?

I'll remind you of that phrase every time you and your surrogates in the IAM's communication dept. try to tell us what the IAM has done elsewhere.

thank for you for providing such a wide opening.

WorldTraveler said:
uh... then why the h do we have to listen to what unions have done at other airlines in the misplaced hope that they can do the same thing for DL employees?
You tell us; you're the one that introduced labor issues into this thread...

Reactions: 5 people
JFK Fleet Service said:
No,let's soil the DL board with AA issues.
Isn't that already the case? It's sort of like Freaky Friday (or maybe Freaky Forums).

WT makes sure that DL issues get discussed over on the AA forum, and he brings up AA in every DL thread he can....

Reactions: 7 people
You tell us; you're the one that introduced labor issues into this thread...
uh, even you can see how false that statement is.

but then probably not.

even if you should.

WorldTraveler said:
uh, even you can see how false that statement is.but then probably not.even if you should.
As usual you have your facts wrong on post #5 in this thread you brought labor into the thread

So once again your attacks are wrong you have your facts wrong continuing to add why you have next to no credibility

Your wrong again instead of hail to DL

You should repeat this

As usual my facts are wrong, as usual my facts are wrong, as usual my facts are wrong

Reactions: 3 people
yes your facts are wrong.

pilot issues are absolutely labor issues and they were mentioned by others.

jcw said:
As usual you have your facts wrong on post #5 in this thread you brought labor into the thread

So once again your attacks are wrong you have your facts wrong continuing to add why you have next to no credibility

Your wrong again instead of hail to DL

You should repeat this

As usual my facts are wrong, as usual my facts are wrong, as usual my facts are wrong
I beg to differ.  It's not next to no credibility, it's actually "NO" credibility, "0", ZILCH, NOTTA credibility!!!

Reactions: 1 person
my concern with what you think amounts to, wait, ZILCN, NADA (plz learn to spell foreign words correctly if you are going to use them)

WorldTraveler said:
my concern with what you think amounts to, wait, ZILCN, NADA (plz learn to spell foreign words correctly if you are going to use them)
What language is "ZILCN?"

If you're going to arrogantly pick on other people's spelling specks, perhaps you should remove the misspelled log from your own eye first.

Reactions: 6 people
noted, captain of the Pharisees. actually, Jr. Captain. The title of Captain is already taken by someone700 on this board.

nada.

zilch

ZILCH

zilch

FWAAA said:
What language is "ZILCN?"

If you're going to arrogantly pick on other people's spelling specks, perhaps you should remove the misspelled log from your own eye first.
I knew he would pick the spelling once again for his counter.  Works every time, but seemed to work better this time that back fired on him. LOL  He's such a moron...

Just in case anyone needs a refresher on what this topic is actually about...

20130604__130605biz-delta_400.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
no, the original basis for the thread has been rephrased in about 16 threads.

If you would like to harp about DL's cuts at MEM which are clearly not reflective of DL's network as a whole, then you should not be surprised if I harp on something that matters to you in isolation.

The simple fact is that DL is a larger airline than it was a year ago and that growth has come via mainline.

If you would like to read DL's traffic reports which are almost always released by the 2nd business day of the month for the previous month, then you would know that.

Picking out one topic to the exclusion of all else might seem cool to you but it is intellectually inaccurate.

of course picking on one item to the exclusion of all else IS what this board specializes in.