Delta is removing more flights

if only you WOULD read my posts - and comprehend what was said.

in ten years of participating in aviation chat forums, I have NEVER seen a person who is as woefully unable to comprehend what has been said or else is hellbent on intentionally distorting it.

there you are using fowl language again - we all read your posts - it's like rubbernecking - you can't take your eyes off the mess - literally - unfortantely -  you are always accusing people of not understanding you - how could so many people not understand you - the only common demoniator is you - so it must be the person who is posting all those WT posts

Reactions: 2 people
there has to be a bar someplace in N. Texas where you could drown your sorrows instead of on this board.

ps.... have you been messing with the spellcheck settings on your browser?

Oh you struggling again - we know that is the case when your spelling lecturing comes out - however since you live in a glass house you should not throw stones - we have seen plenty of spelling errors from you

On N Texas bars - I'm sure there are some - however since I don't live there no need for me to worry about those bars

Once again how could so many people on the DL board have so many issues with what you post - including DL fans - not sure how that keeps running by you

What is your negative post score?

Reactions: 1 person
if my "do they like me" score mattered, I would have walked away a long time ago.

Since I clearly am emboldened to push on despite the compensation I don't get and with the "sticks and stones" scores, I'm not going anywhere.

Most of us learned someplace along the road to maturity that sticks and stones will come in life; those who want to speak out have to be willing to do so despite the negative clamor of the crowd - which grows freely on this site.

oh and btw, DL is adding more capacity. Latin America will continue to be a growth area in 2015. WN and B6 and UA all have the same strategy.

MEM' loss is Latin America's gain.

Dl slicing MEM wonder if theyre gonna slice it down to the point where its just not worthy of flying there good luck to all the affected folks who will again be forced to make decision due to dl inept mgmt

WorldTraveler said:
MEM' loss is Latin America's gain.
With statements like that, it amazing you haven't got smacked upside the head.....But when you hide behind a screen you can make remarks that you would not make in a break room..

Reactions: 3 people
WorldTraveler said:
if my "do they like me" score mattered, I would have walked away a long time ago.Since I clearly am emboldened to push on despite the compensation I don't get and with the "sticks and stones" scores, I'm not going anywhere.Most of us learned someplace along the road to maturity that sticks and stones will come in life; those who want to speak out have to be willing to do so despite the negative clamor of the crowd - which grows freely on this site.oh and btw, DL is adding more capacity. Latin America will continue to be a growth area in 2015. WN and B6 and UA all have the same strategy.MEM' loss is Latin America's gain.
Emboldened is a funny word - I don't think anyone on here would call your approach emboldened - bless your heart

DL slicing MEM wonder if theyre gonna slice it down to the point where its just not worthy of flying there good luck to all the affected folks who will again be forced to make decision due to dl inept mgmt
MEM is a spoke city in a hub and spoke network... not unlike SDF or LIT, neither or which were hubs.

Very good - glad you pointed out the obvious that DL dismantled the hub and converted it to a spoke city

Reactions: 2 people