Delta lays out COVID-19 response

Yowzah.... no buyouts at this point, nor would I expect any given that this is a "must conserve cash" environment...

I see that Kev.
Wishing everyone the best during these hard times once again. Some are saying the downturn is worse than after 9-11. Praying for all of us to come out ok in the end. This is one of those examples to why we need a 3-6 month savings for emergencies. God Speed to everyone...

ATL today (I did not take this picture).
ETlcvR2XgAY6ZFe

@Kev3188

Delta asked for ramp workers to cut back to 3 or 4 days a week?

Is that voluntary?

Why do you think they'd do that when they may be getting grants that covers payroll?

Is it to have or try to protect themselves from the Ready Reserves not reaching their annual hour limits?

4 days a week for FT (or 30 hours), and 3 days a week for RR. The company is framing this almost as a war effort, and the spin is that they want to try everything they can to avoid RIFs. I believe something like 20k people across the company took some sort of voluntary leave already.

They waived the 600 hour minimum for RR’s, but not the 1400 cap.

4 days a week for FT (or 30 hours), and 3 days a week for RR. The company is framing this almost as a war effort, and the spin is that they want to try everything they can to avoid RIFs. I believe something like 20k people across the company took some sort of voluntary leave already.

They waived the 600 hour minimum for RR’s, but not the 1400 cap.
20K now Kev.? WoW.