Delta Pilots Reach Tentative Deal on New Contract With Airline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still curious what your thoughts on the T/A are, Meto. Or barring that, what you will be looking for in it. If you don't want to share, just say so.

You are actually a pilot, and not another user's alter ego, right?

Reactions: 2 people
it's pretty obvious that meto is who he says he is.... a rare DL pilot perspective that this board needs.

It is no more of a surprise that there are multiple voices on each side of each discussion whether it be pro-union or pro-company or pro-Venezuela.

Reactions: 1 person
Kev3188 said:
Still curious what your thoughts on the T/A are, Meto. Or barring that, what you will be looking for in it. If you don't want to share, just say so.
You are actually a pilot, and not another user's alter ego, right?
I know who I am
I'm honest with my opinions when I give them
I like my employer
I don't like people that delete my posts
I like people that answer direct questions

Keven are you a mod?
Time is running on deletion.

Reactions: 2 people
To get this thread back to it's original topic would require removing almost every post. Therefore, it is being locked. Any user is welcome to start a new one on the same subject.

If any member has an issue with either another user or the moderation of this site they are encouraged to use either the report function under each post or to reach out via PM. Discussions of either in any thread will be removed.

You can view a copy of the board rules at this link:

http://www.airlineforums.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.