Delta Pilots Reach Tentative Deal on New Contract With Airline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kev3188 said:
Yeah,well, like I said...
PMNW...PMDL... Post merger hires...
There's heavy lifting being done by all 3...
Back to this topic: I see Meto is here, so maybe he can tell us some of what the TA contains. If everything is still proprietary, then I would like to know what a 777 driver looks for in a CBA...
I would respond but the mods just delete my posts

Reactions: 2 people
Kev3188 said:
Love that "NW ramper" is being thrown around as some sort of epithet.

Show me someone who still thinks organization efforts are being driven by PMNW people, and I'll show you someone completely out of touch.
 hey..... you get those facts and get out of here. 

The only people who don't see things the Delta/WT way are you red headed step children at NW. Everyone at Delta is always in agreement with Delta/WT. Always.  :rolleyes:  :lol: 

WorldTraveler said:
of course it isn't but if the pay doesn't work, nothing else will.

and you might find a few DL employees who would settle for lower pay in return for other things but they will be in a small minority.

as much as you want to believe otherwise, DL knows very well what motivates its employees and it is precisely because they can deliver to those desires that the unions don't make inroads among DL employee groups.
Pay only works when you have a job..... when you have been outsourced pay doesn't mean jack crap. 

Reactions: 3 people
and yet DL hasn't laid off a single employee since the merger without offering relocation options... the exact same thing every other airline has done, union or not.

Meto  in your current contract  does DL pay slightly different on the 777 200 and 300  or is it the same scale     and how is it for the 763 and 764

robbedagain said:
Meto  in your current contract  does DL pay slightly different on the 777 200 and 300  or is it the same scale     and how is it for the 763 and 764
pretty sure the 772/77L and 77W would all pay the same. 
764 gets higher pay than the 763. 

WorldTraveler said:
and yet DL hasn't laid off a single employee since the merger without offering relocation options... the exact same thing every other airline has done, union or not.
two things. 
Didn't realize the industry started from the point of the NW merger. I feel like i have been around longer than that.
two that "without offering relocation options thing" man nothing better than getting the choice of LAX or NYC when you get moved out of DTW or MSP. But again, sitting behind that computer its real easy to tell people to shut up and be happy.  

Kev3188 said:
I expect pouting from a lot of others on here, but not you.

I'm genuinely curious what you will be looking for/at in this T/A.

Try anyway.
why would he respond when you keep deleting his comments? 

Reactions: 2 people
since there is no moderator by the name of Kev, then that is true.

Whether Kev or any other user is also one of the bird names that moderators here have is something that isn't publicly known.

WorldTraveler said:
since there is no moderator by the name of Kev, then that is true.

Whether Kev or any other user is also one of the bird names that moderators here have is something that isn't publicly known.
oh okay. I was just confused by baba's comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.