Delta supports illegal immigration-Boycott Delta...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know your mind is twisted because anything Delta does is right, but if you honest to goodness believe that this really going to make a positive mark on Delta's bottom line then you are more out there than I thought you were.
and let's be real honest that you and your merry band of mindless labor supporters are just looking for a reason for DL NOT to gain from this statement - just like you do with everything else.

It never dawned on you that immigration reform is no different than any other human rights issue that not only the left and unions seem to find support for and yet since DL - and I do it - it is clearly a recipe for disaster.

there are many reasons why AMFA no longer collects dues from 5000 of NW's highest paying ground employees - and you are one of the most notable.

the fact that the labor movement counts so many on this board as their greatest supporters is precisely the reason why it is losing - not just at DL in one election after another - but in one statehouse after another where the American people realize there is no value.

you - and this board - are the best advertisements for a union-free workplace.

and immigration reform will come to America in one form or another.

Will it be as successful as health care reform? Out of the 11 million eligible, how many didn't sign up? And how many of those who did sign up won't be renewing this year?...

Wouldn't surprise me if a significant number of illegals realize what their tax burden will be, and decide to stay in the shadows.

there aren't many people happy with how health care reform has worked yet - but it isn't a finished story and the problems haven't been corrected either.

there will always be illegals who choose to stay that way but the pressure on them in many states is great enough now that they don't want to stay in the US given the current environment.

WorldTraveler said:
and let's be real honest that you and your merry band of mindless labor supporters are just looking for a reason for DL NOT to gain from this statement - just like you do with everything else.
uh....what? you lost me. 

You do understand that as a employee and stockholder my general idea would be for Delta to do well yes?

WorldTraveler said:
It never dawned on you that immigration reform is no different than any other human rights issue that not only the left and unions seem to find support for and yet since DL - and I do it - it is clearly a recipe for disaster.
errr few things here. 
Hard core unionist would support Barack or any other liberal if they wanted to start shooting babies in the street. For whatever reason the unions believe the left is going to help them (but I believe you will find out that more strikes were given the green light by the NMB under Bush than Obama). Why is that? I assume they are still butt hurt over the ATC strike......

and I am a conservative.......in the south. What makes you think in your little brain that I would ever support the liberal president agreeing to allow millions of people free entry into this country like he has? what is even more funny is that people like you believe he is doing it because "its right" when in the real world he, and his party, have been harping on this so he can buy more votes and try to flip solid red states like Texas blue.

On top of that the geniuses at Delta just sent a big F you over the to the republican party. Can anyone tell us what state Delta is based on and what party damn near has a super majority in the state government that generally does anything to protect Mother D? . 

You must have been in Delta management because only you guys would think something so amazingly stupid would be a smart move. Delta might have just committed political suicide when it comes to the republican party. Do you notice every single other airline in this country hasn't said a single world about it? Why do you think that honestly is WT?   

WorldTraveler said:
there are many reasons why AMFA no longer collects dues from 5000 of NW's highest paying ground employees - and you are one of the most notable.
WTF does this even have to do with anything? before you talk to me about this learn how to read simple English. then figure out how google works.......then find the TA the AMFA was given and do the math. 

they were fired with or without the strike. You to gosh damn hard headed to figure that out, even though people who voted to strike have told you many times. 

WorldTraveler said:
the fact that the labor movement counts so many on this board as their greatest supporters is precisely the reason why it is losing - not just at DL in one election after another - but in one statehouse after another where the American people realize there is no value.
huh? If that were right, which its not, I would agree with you. Kev and Meto are the only people on this board in or want a union at Delta. 
WorldTraveler said:
you - and this board - are the best advertisements for a union-free workplace.
If you like being outsourced then you are correct. 

WorldTraveler said:
and immigration reform will come to America in one form or another.
yes sir Barack. Or Leo. 

which ever one of those you are. 

WorldTraveler said:
and let's be real honest that you and your merry band of mindless labor supporters are just looking for a reason for DL NOT to gain from this statement - just like you do with everything else.It never dawned on you that immigration reform is no different than any other human rights issue that not only the left and unions seem to find support for and yet since DL - and I do it - it is clearly a recipe for disaster.there are many reasons why AMFA no longer collects dues from 5000 of NW's highest paying ground employees - and you are one of the most notable.the fact that the labor movement counts so many on this board as their greatest supporters is precisely the reason why it is losing - not just at DL in one election after another - but in one statehouse after another where the American people realize there is no value.you - and this board - are the best advertisements for a union-free workplace.and immigration reform will come to America in one form or another.
Everyone here knows your anti-worker stance.

Now how 'bout those LGBT rights? For or against?

The new fare class is designed specifically for immigration reform - DL is going to be printing money - great move by DL

Everyone here knows your anti-worker stance.

Now how 'bout those LGBT rights? For or against?
what a crying shame that despite all of these years you think I am anti-worker.

I am FOR performance which is why I am largely anti-union - because few unions have come anywhere close to delivering what they say they will.

keep going... you are almost up with dawg in your delusions that we are all out to get you.

I am pro people.

plain and simple.

how about you spent half of the time you spend trying to sow dissension to actually reach out to those who you think are against you?

WorldTraveler said:
I am pro people.

plain and simple.

how about you spent half of the time you spend trying to sow dissension to actually reach out to those who you think are against you?
so you just can't answer the question eh? 

topDawg said:
so you just can't answer the question eh? 
No he can't and he won't, he is dancing too much around it already, typical WT...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back