Delta to serve all 50 states!

actually, DL serves 2 cities in India, NRT, and TLV soon.

as for my employer-employee relationships, we all have our ways of getting done what needs to be done.

I think DAL wont have a problem filling it up but I think there could be alot of oversales for those who want to fly into ILG and drive down to OC Maryland. I wonder if DAL would consider going into SBY?

I think DAL wont have a problem filling it up but I think there could be alot of oversales for those who want to fly into ILG and drive down to OC Maryland. I wonder if DAL would consider going into SBY?

SBY would probably work well for DL, however the problem is that SBY's runways are too short for the CRJ.

There was an article recently that SBY is planning to extend their runway to make it long enough for a CRJ. However, the extension won't be completed until 2008.

Is this true? Is DL really serving Wilmington DE? If so, serving Wilmington DE is the dumbest idea. It is a loser and will fail quickly. It's been tried several times in the past. BWI and PHL are too close. I grew up in DE and there it's just not worth flying out of or into that airport. Being able to say you serve 50 states is not worth the money they will lose.

Yes, DE has a lot of companies incorporated there, but those companies have no or very few employee(s).

After all, a large percentage of US corportations are chartered in Delaware.
Oh, we all better jump on this Wilmington thing since "a large percentage of corporations are chartered there".

How many of those "corporations" actually have their headquarters there and conduct their business from there? :down: Most incorporate in DE for the favorable tax treatment, not to set up headquarters.

Most incorporate in DE for the favorable tax treatment, not to set up headquarters.

and for other favorable laws for corporations

there is a huge difference between "state of incorporation" and "principle place of business"

this service won't last a year--but DL will use it for marketing purposes like UA did years ago

Latest posts