Democrats.....the gift that keeps on giving

townpete said:
Bernie Sanders Supporters Take Over Hillary Clinton’s Facebook Page

Sanders supporters descended upon Hillary Clinton’s Facebook page Friday amid a massive war between the two campaigns involving the Democratic National Committee (DNC).

CXweaMQ.jpg

Doesn't matter. The Clinton Cow's got too many backers and far too much money from Saudi etc oil to be knocked off the "democrat" nomination. That disgusting creature's already completely bought-and-paid-for, and will be the "democratic party's" chosen puppet. They only keep that fool Sanders around to give their pathetic little sheep the nurturing fantasy that they ever even had a "choice" to make.

Reactions: 1 person
EastUS1 said:
Ms Tree, on 19 Dec 2015 - 5:44 PM, said:
With any luck we can kick ACA to the curb

Criminy! Do ANY of you fine liberals EVER listen to even yourselves? Wasn't the "ACA" the ultimate cure-all?...Yet now you cheer for the chance to "kick" it "to the curb" in favor of yet MORE guv-mint bungling, power-grabbing and special interest sucking up to come? When will you fools ever learn? Are you all simply insane or what?
Ultimate cure all? Not even close. Better than what we had but thats not saying anything since we did not have anything before.

townpete said:
Yes because the VA system is such a sterling model of government doing such a smashing job.
And let's really look at the other massive clusterfu which is the IHS.
VA is not sinhke payer. Other than that... great post.

EastUS1 said:

Doesn't matter. The Clinton Cow's got too many backers and far too much money from Saudi etc oil to be knocked off the "democrat" nomination. That disgusting creature's already completely bought-and-paid-for, and will be the "democratic party's" chosen puppet. They only keep that fool Sanders around to give their pathetic little sheep the nurturing fantasy that they ever even had a "choice" to make.
So can she count on your vote?

Id pretty much takenany of the countries health care over ours.

My mother was in Berlun before she passed away. She fel and broke her arm in 3 places. She had surgery to have 2 plates and several screws put in. She was in the hospital for 11 days in a semi private room. PT each day. IV drugs ... the whole deal. When Germany sebt us the bill it was under $5k. Kaiser gladly paid it.

My hernia surgery was more than that and I was not in the hospital for 6 hrs.

We have a health care system where in companies make a.profit off of our illnesses. That is a conflict of interest and it is not in our best interest.

Ms Tree said:
Id pretty much takenany of the countries health care over ours.

Please DO feel perfectly free to move yourself out immediately then, and my very best wishes for your most cherished childhood fantasies to all come true. ;)

Reactions: 2 people
Kev3188 said:
Too late in the day for droll wit?
Come on Kev. Your DNC been hijacked by rabid feminists the left created and endorses. It's sweet justice watching those same rabid feminists burn the brand down to the ground.

Reactions: 1 person
Ms Tree said:
Nah. Id much rather stay here and advocate for improvements here.

And you don't find that even the least bit pretentious? Heck, so far as I can see, other than for entertainment value; you're little more than a waste of food/breathing air and standing space here. Exactly what mighty "Improvements" have you got in "mind"?

EastUS1 said:
And you don't find that even the least bit pretentious? Heck, so far as I can see, other than for entertainment value; you're little more than a waste of food/breathing air and standing space here. Exactly what mighty "Improvements" have you got in "mind"?
Single payer. Short attention span?

You

Ms Tree said:
Single payer. Short attention span?

Feel perfectly free to further demonstrate your obviously incurable "intellectual" incompetence by expanding on the supposed "virtues" of that particularly insipid insanity. I'm bored for now, and you might well want to take your time with espousing just how "well" such/ANY guv-mint run "system" would, even could possibly function. You might wish to first extol all the clearly obvious excellence of government "managed" umm..."health care" at even just the VA for starters.....?

townpete said:
Come on Kev. Your DNC been hijacked by rabid feminists the left created and endorses. It's sweet justice watching those same rabid feminists burn the brand down to the ground.
Not "my" DNC. Far & away too centrist for me...

You're not a fan of D.W.S.?

EastUS1 said:
Feel perfectly free to further demonstrate your obviously incurable "intellectual" incompetence by expanding on the supposed "virtues" of that particularly insipid insanity. I'm bored for now, and you might well want to take your time with espousing just how "well" such/ANY guv-mint run "system" would, even could possibly function. You might wish to first extol all the clearly obvious excellence of government "managed" umm..."health care" at even just the VA for starters.....?
Already did. Universal heallth care provides care from cradle to grave. It is not dependant on employment. The costs are controled and people on average receive excelet care with out having fo to worry about going bankrupt. The virtues far out weigh the short comings.

The health system we have mow in the US is beyond broken. Its ethically and morally bankrupt. Care and coverage is based on money, not the best interest of the patient.

Latest posts