Democrats.....the gift that keeps on giving

"There are always long-shot candidates in any political race, butDemocrat Scott Fenstermaker may take it to a whole new level, and I’m not talking about in a “the rent is too damn high” kind of way.

"I think the people in those towers died as representatives for the rest of us, for our crimes against humanity," he's quoted as saying. "Not only do I think that 9/11 was deserved, I think it was one of the greatest events in human history.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2016/07/14/dem-congressional-candidate-thinks-911-was-one-of-the-greatest-events-in-human-history-n2192834?utm_content=bufferd5316&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

delldude said:
It's no surprise most leftist harbor contempt for the very nation that has given them so much.

They feel that the sins of the past should always be in the forefront, even when those sins have been repaid many times over.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm sure this will rankle a few feathers.

But where is all the "Hope and Change" after 8 years?
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2016/07/16/8_years_after_hope__change_voters_are_angry_anxious_131215.html

335bbk0.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
Glenn Quagmire said:

Your article doesn't touch on many key issues with Obamcare.

And I suppose you have nary a clue what its like on the short end of the stick for many forced into Obamacare.

Ever stop and think what a guy in the 20k to 30k wage group has in his wallet after paying all the bills and such?

I know progressives get all touchy feely about what they think has been accomplished.

Obamacare forces him to buy a policy, so he has two choices, buy or pay the fine. With that choice of buying a policy, he has several options, several 'low cost' plans with extremely high out of pocket deductibles or a nice low out of pocket with an extremely high monthly cost.

So go plug in some monthly paycheck expenditures for everyday living out of his paycheck and tell me what if anything he has left for non discretionary spending (like personal savings, eating out,etc) 

Now we have the Obamacare premium.....or the fine. I bet you haven't a clue as to how many complied with the law but can't afford to go to the doctor because they don't have money to pay the high out of pocket deductibles.

You do know a doctors office visit doesn't have a copay until you reach the out of pocket unless you have reasonable coverage which many forced into buying policies on the short end of the stick don't. Office visit is easy  $75 to $250 depending on the doctor.

I personally know several who have had their hours cut from full time to part time so employers don't have to comply. You can't drop this at the feet of employers either, most had some type healthcare offered before Obamacare and couldn't afford it too. This has happened all across the fruited plain.

One by one, providers are dropping out of the marketplace due to paying out more than they are bringing in due to the Karl Marx required freebie coverage in the ACA.

So the Republicans are trapped into a dilemma not of their creating?

Do some research and see why people are going broke with the 'Affordable Care Act'

Created by well intentioned ****heads.

I think Mr Schlesinger is out of touch.

Insp4 said:
Pete? ......Who's Pete?
Every time you post he will reply "hi Pete" or "hey Petey" or "thanks Pete" or "Petey is that you" etc etc. It just never gets old. To him anyways.

Zom JFK said:
Every time you post he will reply "hi Pete" or "hey Petey" or "thanks Pete" or "Petey is that you" etc etc. It just never gets old. To him anyways.
He never says that when I post.