DL expands JFK-LAX/SFO with more flights and 767s

And DL isn't getting there A350s until 2017, per DL's press release and they are replacing the 744s in the second quarter of 2017.

http://news.delta.com/delta-adds-a350-900-a330-900neo-its-fleet-plan

Keep making a fool out of yourself.

And since you are so in the loop with DL leadership, lol, why didnt you post about the DL 744 that got damaged beyond repair while approaching ICN due to hail damage and DL just pulled a retired 744 our of MZJ to replace the damaged 744?

11426334_1437651913211273_168151349_n.jpg

Reactions: 4 people
You can read a.net to figure how they are replacing that plane.

I also said I thought the 350s start in 2016. I didn't say anything definite but you clearly grasp for any stones you can thro even if they end up hitting you in the head

And you are wrong, the A350s are coming to DL in the second quarter of 2017, per DL's Press Release, so once again you were wrong.

And the A330Neos wont be in the fleet till 2019.

When are you ever going to post the Whole Truth?

WorldTraveler said:
Another correct post by E and another error by 700 DL has 333HGWs, 359s, and 330-900s on order. DL has 333sto be delivered in 2016 and I believe the first 359s also arrive next year.

Sure you didnt:

WorldTraveler said:
You can read a.net to figure how they are replacing that plane. I also said I thought the 350s start in 2016. I didn't say anything definite but you clearly grasp for any stones you can thro even if they end up hitting you in the head
Keep up the lies.

Airbus A350-900
The long-range Airbus A350-900 will continue Delta's optimization of its Pacific network, operating primarily on long-range routes between the U.S. and Asia. The jets are expected to generate a 20 percent improvement in operating cost per seat compared to the Boeing 747-400 aircraft they will replace. Delta will take delivery of the A350 beginning in the second quarter of 2017.

Airbus A330neo (A330-900)
The widebody A330-900neo, an enhancement of Airbus' successful A330 family featuring greater aerodynamic and economic efficiency, will be deployed on medium-haul trans-Atlantic markets as well as select routes connecting the U.S. West Coast and Asia. The aircraft are scheduled to enter the Delta fleet in 2019 and will deliver a 20 percent operating cost savings per seat over the Boeing 767-300ER aircraft it will replace. 

And they are REPLACEMENT Aircraft.

Per DL itself, come on, you should know this, are you RA's right hand man, lol!

http://news.delta.com/delta-adds-a350-900-a330-900neo-its-fleet-plan

Reactions: 2 people
You have got to be the most pathologically defective presence on the Internet. Instead of admitting that you were wrong about DL's 350s on order, you call me a liar for saying I think

Thank you for reminding DL employees why the IAM is such a mistake and why no rational person would want them.

700UW said:
And since you are so in the loop with DL leadership, lol, why didnt you post about the DL 744 that got damaged beyond repair while approaching ICN due to hail damage and DL just pulled a retired 744 our of MZJ to replace the damaged 744?

This can't be correct - DL planes flying through hail.  That must be a fake/photoshop doctored  pic. 
After all, didn't somebody here give us all a sermon not too long ago (January 2015) about the stupidity of AA hitting severe turbulence near Tokyo?

You most certainly did say that DL wasn't getting 350s but is getting 330s.

E said nothing about next year in post.

For someone that is so quick to call others a liar, you had better take a real hard look in the mirror.

In the meantime, DL is adding widebody service to JFK-SFO which uses as much if not more block hours as DL used on the two LHR routes which are being replaced by VS under a joint venture.

as usual, a couple people on here made a huge production about moving a couple flights back to VS without knowing or considering the big picture.

This can't be correct - DL planes flying through hail. That must be a fake/photoshop doctored pic.
After all, didn't somebody here give us all a sermon not too long ago (January 2015) about the stupidity of AA hitting severe turbulence near Tokyo?
how about you show us the incident report in which the DL crew asked repeatedly for permission from Chinese ATC to deviate from the flight plan but was repeatedly denied.

you do realize also that the flight was inbound to ICN and you do realize what country sits north of S. Korea?

and feel free to dig out the incident report for AA's flight and show us where they asked to deviate..... nobody ever bothered to post anything to that effect. Perhaps you finally have the answer.

Clueless.

A flight from LAX-LHR is more flight hours than a JFK-SFO/LAX flight.

You wont be here much longer anyhow.

Reactions: 1 person
clueless?

DL is flying 3 JFK-SFO RT flights which is indeed involve more block hours than LAX-LHR and EWR-LHR

do you have any toes left on your feet after sticking them in your mouth so many times?

did you find where E said anything about next year in his post? of course you didn't because he didn't say it.

DL is also adding DL operated service from BOS-CDG in the winter using a 757 to supplement the summer 767 service and to complement AF's service.

Yes, it is on a.net.

whether you got it there or not is not a question I asked so no I am not wrong.

The same pictures on multiple sites.

The best part is everyone but one person on this thread can read and post on a.net - one person can only read

Reactions: 6 people
and yet you can't get right or won't accurately discuss the facts regarding the subject on this thread on this board

700UW said:
No they don't yet they are getting A330s
Correct -- it was a typo when I said A350's. I was referring to the 333's being delivered this year, not future orders.

I can't believe the ridiculous levels some people go thru to be more correct than others, even when they're wrong.

eolesen said:
Correct -- it was a typo when I said A350's. I was referring to the 333's being delivered this year, not future orders.I can't believe the ridiculous levels some people go thru to be more correct than others, even when they're wrong.
Thanks Eric at least we know you are honorable and you and I can agree to disagree at times and it's no big deal.

And WT hope that crow tastes good!

and yet DL is getting BOTH 330s and 350s and E made no comment about when any of those aircraft are to be delivered.

the only thing that is sad and the only ones that are eating crow are those who try to deny that E said that DL will be getting 350s and they, like the 330s which he now remembered that DL is also getting, will cascade down to DL's ability to regauge other aircraft, including putting widebody service on JFK-SFO.