DL Holds Key

I just put the old troll on my ignore list. Anyone who jokes about people being decapitated has nothing to say that I care to hear/see.

Why thank you! For someone not interested in what I have to say...you sure have paid a lot of attention to my comments. :lol:
(FYI, a/c safety is no joking matter for me. Neither should you try to use it as ticket to "martyrdom" to ease your sad insecurities) Now go back to your rat hole in Queens.

And allow grown ups to have a conversation.

DAL currently down 14% today alone - trading at $11.50. Current market cap of just over $3 billion, about half of its peak a year ago. Whatever happened to the claims that DL had a value of $12 billion+ ?? Never was realized, as its market cap peaked at about $6 billion.

A year ago today LCC closed at 60.81 Today LCC closed at 11.01. I'd say that is worse than DAL on any day. Besides, Comair is going to buy DAL! Hahaha.

Dear NBNW:

For somebody that claims that Pan Am hired the best of the best, you have proven on these boards that bad apples do indeed slip through the cracks at any company (even at Pan Am). There is nothing dignified, refined, classy, or kind about you, as reflected in your numerous postings. You're not a very nice person and for someone who is supposedly a middle-aged adult male, your emotional maturity level is questionable.

I can have compassion for you because I see this as a reflection of your own self-hatred and low self-esteem. I'm not trying to be mean, just direct, since you like directness. Your behavior is rather unattractive. It certainly isn't going to win you friends, nor influence others. This discussion board is meant to incite constructive discussion and/or debate. But you, my friend, attack. And you do it from such a bitter and angry place. It is not very becoming of an adult male your age.

I'm glad that you think so highly of your former employer and that you had a great career with them. I've had many positive experiences flying on Pan Am myself. But please, some prejudices, judgements, and biases are better off remaining private thoughts. There's enough bad news, drama, and negative forces at play in the world.

Thank you,

Jamake

I'm not a cheerleader for United. I am refuting your earlier comments about Pan Am since you claim that they remain unrivaled. I disagree. I believe that you have glorified Pan Am in a way that reflects an inaccurate picture of the company in a post-deregulation era.

Furthermore, there is nothing in your postings that reflect dignity or maturity. To be quite honest, you sound like a bitter, jaded queen. Your tone is one of arrogance and condescension and you tend to make points that are irrelevant to the discussion at hand (like your advanced degrees, your Pan Am employment, or your Italian fluency). Furthermore, you become awfully high-strung and attack anyone whose position may differ from yours. Perhaps you should look in the mirror. At the end of the day, you're serving Cokes at 35,000 feet like everybody else, so your snippy snobbery really is not warranted.

Since you like directness, let me be direct: Your behavior is c...pissy!

"You sound awfully c**ty when you do that...and you do it regularly." (coming from a child who offers mental health advice. I do hope you take to heart your self reflection, you've laid out...for others.)

Sadly, I don't think you are in a position to offer sympathy and advice to anyone. I suggest you rethink what it means to be a grown man with a spinndarella yellow dress as an identifyer, using a word like "c...pissy!" In a public forum when other are debating airlines.

I will say this, during this thread, and the comments made, one can consider the source. I am quite comfortable with mine.

Oh my gosh!! I've taken a break from this forum and I come back to find all this overwrought drama.
North/Northwest...you can't be serious! Your self-esteem is so wrapped up in your past of serving alcohol and food over an ocean instead of a cornfield that you would disparage the memories of those lost in DL's unfortunate MD88 accident of a few years ago??
Your red herring of trying to use the other poster's blocked out (%$#) epithet as worse than your hateful remark doesn't hold water with intelligent people.
Theirs is cartoooish, mild, compared to your nastiness......and all in the name of pushing a cart on an airplane with a big blue ball on the tail!
We're not talking aid to Darfur, Doctors Without Borders, or greenhouse gasses! It was job...and it was a long time ago..and it is O V E R.
Don't put yourself in the gutter any more. I know you have to be better than that. Let's stop the bitchiness...we are all in this crazy airline world together.

we all better start getting along.............. :huh:

UBS upgrades legacy airlines, sees big merger on horizonBy Aude Lagorce
Last update: 8:11 a.m. EST Jan. 9, 2008Print RSS Disable Live Quotes

LONDON (MarketWatch) -- UBS upgraded a bunch of U.S. legacy carriers on Wednesday, saying it expects a major merger to be announced in the next six months and airline stocks to rise as a result. "We're bearish on the airline fundamentals as they stand today. However, we believe airline management teams will finally play the consolidation card in 2008," UBS wrote. The broker told clients it thinks a deal between Delta Air Lines (DAL:DAL , ) and Northwest Airlines Corp. (NWA:NWA)
is most likely,
which it said would put investor pressure on Continental Airlines Inc (CAL:CAL
CAL, , ) to act, perhaps by merging with UAL Corp (UAUA:UAUA).

Oh my gosh!! I've taken a break from this forum and I come back to find all this overwrought drama.
North/Northwest...you can't be serious! Your self-esteem is so wrapped up in your past of serving alcohol and food over an ocean instead of a cornfield that you would disparage the memories of those lost in DL's unfortunate MD88 accident of a few years ago??
Your red herring of trying to use the other poster's blocked out (%$#) epithet as worse than your hateful remark doesn't hold water with intelligent people.
Theirs is cartoooish, mild, compared to your nastiness......and all in the name of pushing a cart on an airplane with a big blue ball on the tail!
We're not talking aid to Darfur, Doctors Without Borders, or greenhouse gasses! It was job...and it was a long time ago..and it is O V E R.
Don't put yourself in the gutter any more. I know you have to be better than that. Let's stop the bitchiness...we are all in this crazy airline world together.

Of course you do. ("Don't put yourself in the gutter any more. I know you have to be better than that. Let's stop the bitchiness...we are all in this crazy airline world together") I suppose that's some two faced peace offering from Dr. Im in the Know? Most Delta folks prefer to block out and forget what they did to Pan Am. (or anything unpleasant...like Western)

My life is anything but wrapped up in a "flight attendant's" job...as your appears to be. The discussion was about companies, and aviation history (NEVER about my little job in the PAST or PRESENT...but if that makes you feel good or superior, that's OK.), until it was made personal. (as usual, when people have nothing to say based on facts) Most people who have made the holy "don't talk about the incident" just can't handle the fact that it was a Delta incident. (as ALL airlines have incidents) I have far greater accomplishments than a part time job to be proud of, as I suggest you busy yourself with.

So, don't bring your phony preacher mode to me...I'm not interested. I'd stayed focused on getting that Union before the merger rather than trying to dole out advice in defense of a sad but "real" incident. I think all who've read this can make out the Delta defense...save it for church.

Now remember...get that Union in there soon!
I will tell you this...Northwest will be a whole nother ball game.

Oh, please. The only thing Delta did was turn off the life support and put the poor old lady out of her misery. Let her rest in peace, will ya?

PLEASE .......take your own advice.

Your desperation is sad. You've been irrelevant for a while now...I hope you will get it ......eventually.

Permanent awareness is great. It saves money for the big fight. (..it hons skills for the underprivileged)

How funny does AA seem now?

(says the professional FREAK who switches from "Spinderella of the Yellow Dress...to Chewbacca)

I enjoy your crybaby-ness...Play me somemore, Rosemary.

A final reminder--keep this thread on topic, and DO NOT MAKE PERSONAL INSULTS or ATTACKS.

No more warnings--next off topic post gets time off for the poster....and the thread gets closed.

Back