DL moves forward with New terminal at JFK.

BABABOOY said:
wow PANYNJ spending 20 min for a study?

I'm telling you, we're all in the wrong line of work, we should become consultants, charge outrageous fees and do very little work.:up:

The Port Authority’s board authorized a plan to spend $20 million studying what could become a $3 billion renovation of Terminals 2 and 3, both occupied by Delta Air Lines.

Send the Port's board through those terminals at peak times, see how fast the study is concluded. :lol:

Befoe 9/11 Delta was going to move to Terminal 4 with a huge addition for its exclusive use. The Pan AM WORLDPORT was built for 747's, it works well with 777 but is has lots of wasted space for 767's. A new design could certainly use space more efficiently. I lok forward to a DElta Worldport.

Befoe 9/11 Delta was going to move to Terminal 4 with a huge addition for its exclusive use. The Pan AM WORLDPORT was built for 747's, it works well with 777 but is has lots of wasted space for 767's. A new design could certainly use space more efficiently. I lok forward to a DElta Worldport.

I thought that move to t4 was temporary due to a new terminal built in place of t3. I do remember in '05 there was talk about extensive renovation to t2 and 3 but I guess it was shot down due to bk.
I'll miss that old t3. :(