DL posts strong profit, maintains advantages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice try. Not gonna work.
but the fact remains that the one thing we do agree on in this thread is that Dawg believes that DL should bring DL airframe overhauls in-house.

Anyone with even the most basic reading comprehension should be able to figure it out.

You, however, would rather argue than admit that we agree.

"Actual employees" are good enough for 'us' on this board.
which you certainly aren't since you never even drew a paycheck from DL but instead came with the other liabilities from the merger and DL assumed full responsibility for the good, bad, and ugly of NW.

Not the issue. I object to you use of the word "we." You do not speak for me, or anyone else on this board that "can read," as you put it.

That shouldn't be too hard for you to "grasp."

and I object to you objecting to MN investing in jobs when that is the choice for their residents to vote.

If you qualify, you can flash us a driver's license and then we'll give you license to speak.

What liabilites are those?
oh there were plenty - several billion worth.

NW's SEC filings can be found on the ... hold your breath... Delta investor relations site since NW doesn't exist anymore.

see I told you.

so wait... Q walked out with AMFA and then came back as a scab?

it's not flamebait.

I am not sure who else you would like to say I insulted.

If Q was a mechanic for NW, was he not AMFA? Since he's talked about events that were clearly pre-AMFA strike, he could only be a scab according to the working definition on here.

Unless you and he can come up w/ a real quick and real credible story, you two are both framed - by yourselves.

I knew it would come out eventually.

This is just priceless in the hypocrisy.

Did it not occur to you that maybe he worked at DL prior to NW?

I'll let him speak for himself, but I'm fairly certain he's posted that before.

You might want to think before you post...

Reactions: 1 person
WorldTraveler said:
which you certainly aren't since you never even drew a paycheck from DL but instead came with the other liabilities from the merger and DL assumed full responsibility for the good, bad, and ugly of NW.
Now there's the Widgetus Tyrannous we've all come to know.... unfurling his hatred of the Red Tailed Stepchildren for all to see and adore. Yes, they're not co-workers, they're liabilities with good, bad, and ugly.

I can't understand why nobody would want to be associated with that.

Reactions: 4 people
Lets see I can read and the Deltoid Cheerleader doesnt speak for me.

Maybe he has a mouse in his pants and thats why he said "we".

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.