DNC/HRC Money Laundering Scheme

delldude

Veteran
Oct 29, 2002
Downrange
www.youtube.com
They might pinch Cohen for an illegal $130,000 campaign contribution over Stormy....my my.

Look at what we have here:

The press continues to feed the dying Russia collusion conspiracy theory, spending Friday’s news cycle regurgitating Democrat talking points from the just-filed Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act lawsuit against the Trump campaign, WikiLeaks, and Russia.

Yet the mainstream media took no notice of last week’s federal court filing that exposes an $84 million money-laundering conspiracy the Democratic National Committee and the Hillary Clinton campaign executed during the 2016 presidential election in violation of federal campaign-finance law.

Upon receipt of Backer’s complaint, the FEC was required to notify those accused of violating federal law of the charges.

But in this case, the FEC did nothing, other than pressumably notify the DNC and Clinton of the charges.

Specifically, the controlling statute provides that should the FEC fail to act, “during the 120-day period beginning on the date the complaint is filed,” the aggrieved party “may file a petition with the United States District Court for the District of Columbia,” alleging the FEC’s “failure to act is contrary to law, [the court] may direct the Commission to conform with such declaration within 30 days.”

Placing the matter in Backer’s hands, as an advocate for his client the Committee to Defend the President, in a federal court, and with the tools of discovery—including the ability to subpoena bank accounts, DNC communications, and question party officials and bundlers—promises to shine more sunlight on the Clinton and DNC shennanigans than the FEC’s behind-closed-doors consideration and investigation. Also, the Clintons and party officials should not be the only ones concerned: Every big-time donor in on the scheme and acting with the requisite intent faces criminal prosecution, as well.

FEC Records Indicate Hillary Campaign Illegally Laundered $84 Million

Wait for it. The best is yet to come. Currently we are focusing on Iran. Watch as the nation unites. 11/11/2018. Conspiracy? My @$$.

Isn’t Ol Hill trying to stiff the DNC for two million to get her email campaign list, hasn’t she raped them enough? Lol
At least the dear leader before her gave them his