DNC

What ever. I have never said that government is always the answer. How ever I am smart enough to know that government can be a benefit.

So. How did the law suit work out?

Who cares where Israel puts their capital and who cares if god is mentioned in the platform?

Many, many millions of Israel's enemies, which they are surrounded by, care a great deal about both. Any message that's sent out to those warm-hearted, peaceful people (who've forcibly tried to obliterate Israel several times during it's short history) by the American government does indeed matter.....

And again... who cares? Or perhaps I should ask why I should care. I do not think the enemies odd Israel care where the capital is. They want Israel gone.

Aside from that Israel Isaac sovereign nation and can do as they choose. And aside from that, what does the RNC or DNC platform havery to do with anything? Is Israel going to consult the platforms to see what they can or can't do? There are sanctions.regarding the settlement of lands that are not being abide by.

And again... who cares? Or perhaps I should ask why I should care. I do not think the enemies odd Israel care where the capital is. They want Israel gone.

"...who cares?" Well...anyone with even the slightest understanding of the strategic benefits attending having an actual ally of sorts in the middle east certainly care, and should.

"I do not think the enemies odd Israel care where the capital is." Then...and this is a kindly as I can honestly put it...you're either entirely ignorant of the religious politics/dynamics in the region....or just don't truly "think" at all!

Perhaps I am being unclear.

What the DNC puts their platform has no bearing on how the US interacts with Israel. Where Israel puts their capital is up to them.

I am fully aware of the importance of Israel. I just do not care what the DNC or RNC does with their platforms.

What the DNC puts their platform has no bearing on how the US interacts with Israel.

Perhaps I was being unclear. Even forwarding the slightest impression to Israel's numerous enemies that the nation's safety is no longer an inflexible mandate for the USA sends out a HUGE message to those enemies. If you can't/don't see that....well....take an educational expedition to the open-air, lunatic asylum that is the middle east.

I have been to Israel several times. I have family who immagrated there.

All Im saying is party platforms are irrelevant.in my opinion. What Congress and the POTUS say and do is what counts.

What the DNC puts their platform has no bearing on how the US interacts with Israel. Where Israel puts their capital is up to them.

I am fully aware of the importance of Israel. I just do not care what the DNC or RNC does with their platforms.

Of course not! Having candidates who ran on the party platform would require integrity, principle and guts. All in short supply. Unless we include Ron Paul.

Goodbye Big Gulps In Mayor Bloomberg's New York, Hello Big Government

Such carefully crafted talking points make the Mayor almost sound reasonable and simply concerned about those New Yorkers who are unable to control their urge to drink a bucket full of soda. Casting his proposal as an informational campaign instead of an outright ban, the Mayor explained last month on MSNBC that “We’re not taking away anybody’s right to do things, we’re simply forcing you to understand that you have to make the conscious decision to go from one cup to another cup.”
The word “forcing” is generally a no-no word for politicians. Yet, instead of condemnation, the Mayor was praised for his leadership. Noted food writer (and food regulation cheerleader) Marion Nestle endorses the strategy of tricking people into better health on her popular blog Food Politics, writing “regulations make it easier for people to eat healthfully without having to think about it.”

Michael Bloomberg (wiki)

Michael Rubens Bloomberg (born February 14, 1942) is an American businessman and politician who is currently Mayor of New York City. With a net worth of $25 billion in 2012, he is also the 11th-richest person in the United States.[sup][2][/sup] He is the founder and 88% owner of Bloomberg L.P., a financial data-services firm.[sup][3][/sup][sup][4][/sup][sup][5][/sup]
A Democrat before seeking elective office, Bloomberg switched his registration in 2001 and ran for mayor as a Republican, winning the election that year and a second term in 2005. Bloomberg left the Republican Party over policy and philosophical disagreements with national party leadership in 2007 and ran for his third term in 2009 as an independent candidate on the Republican ballot line. He was frequently mentioned as a possible independent candidate for the 2008 presidential election, which fueled further speculation when he left the Republican Party.[sup][6][/sup] There was also speculation that he would run as a vice-presidential candidate.[sup][7][/sup] Bloomberg did not, however, seek the presidency nor was he selected as a running mate by any of the presidential candidates.
In the fall of 2008, Bloomberg successfully campaigned for an amendment to New York City's term-limits law, in order to allow him to run for a third term in 2009. Bloomberg won the election on November 3, 2009.[sup][8][/sup]
DemoRat, RepubliRat, IndependsRat.
Typical politician but with $25B in the bank.
B) xUT

Back