Does anyone know how many former TWA LLC employees have been laid off so far by AA?

[blockquote]
----------------
On 11/17/2002 11:09:32 PM F/A TWAA wrote:

[blockquote]
----------------
On 11/13/2002 3:17:03 PM FA Mikey wrote:

The APFA system seniority list is made available to all flight attendants. There is a copy in every operations office.
----------------
[/blockquote]

Not true. Once again, you have wrong information.
----------------
[/blockquote]

No, once again you bothered not to look for it. all you have to do is ask the MOD where the copy is. All the bases i've been to has one posted or laying around.
On the other hand, you may be right if you meant the STL base. Knowing the way you guys feel about the seniority issue, someone probably threw it away (ask Sherry Cooper or one of her lackeys lurking about they may know something about what happened to it).

[blockquote]
----------------
On 11/18/2002 6:07:41 PM xsqueezeme wrote:

[blockquote]
----------------
On 11/17/2002 11:09:32 PM F/A TWAA wrote:

[blockquote]
----------------
On 11/13/2002 3:17:03 PM FA Mikey wrote:

The APFA system seniority list is made available to all flight attendants. There is a copy in every operations office.
----------------
[/blockquote]

Not true. Once again, you have wrong information.
----------------
[/blockquote]

No, once again you bothered not to look for it. all you have to do is ask the MOD where the copy is. All the bases i've been to has one posted or laying around.
On the other hand, you may be right if you meant the STL base. Knowing the way you guys feel about the seniority issue, someone probably threw it away (ask Sherry Cooper or one of her lackeys lurking about they may know something about what happened to it).

----------------
[/blockquote]

that's the problem with these people, they don't want to do the legwork (like ask a MOD), they want everything handed to them or else. Next thing you know, there's going to be a new lawsuit filed by them because they can't find the seniority list.

NO,we aren't too lazy to do the work. I've heard on several occasions that in STL the MOD does not have a merged seniority list. Actually, by contract, and not sure of the number of days, but at some point they MUST have a copy available for viewing. My guess is why waste the paper to print it when it will just be obsolete when the Federal courts are done with APFA.

[blockquote]
----------------
On 11/18/2002 11:54:48 PM TWAB717 wrote:

NO,we aren't too lazy to do the work. I've heard on several occasions that in STL the MOD does not have a "merged" seniority list. Actually, by contract, and not sure of the number of days, but at some point they MUST have a copy available for viewing. My guess is why waste the paper to print it when it will just be obsolete when the Federal courts are done with APFA.
----------------
[/blockquote]
I can put this debate to rest! I specifically went to the MOD in STL on two occasions in Oct. The first was the first week of Oct just after the seniority lists were merged on Oct. 1st and asked for a copy. None existed. I went in again the third week of October and again asked (pressed was more like it) for the seniority list. Again, none existed. Many, many of our TWA LLC F/A colleagues have done the same in November the latest of which I know of first hand was last week. They pull out and show us a little binder with our OLD TWA list which also includes the recent furloughees. Our domicile manager has been pressed for answers as to why we don't have it and the response is that they only run the seniority lists once a year in June or July. We tell her we want the ALPHA list then and are told it is not available.

Couldn't agree more. AA and APFA have seen that everything is either obstructed, carefully buried, changed at the last minute or brushed off. The seniority list, or lack thereof, is only the tip of the iceberg, or in this case the ice-blockade.

Make no mistake, these hidden items and the needs of the Company are machinations. Details will not be added to preserve the integrity of current and future litigation.

You have seen the seemingly good meaning gestures of the APFA at the last board meeting in Washington. These genius gestures are terribly hollow. [BTW why have a meeting in a location where the majority of the Flight Attendants couldn't attend even if they wanted to?]

Well, the scorecard is 2-0 bottom of the first, no one one coming up to bat, no one in the dugout, no fans in their stands, losing TV and radio share, losing face, ground and momentum.

Moving forward a grain at a time, the dunes prevail.

As one who has worked for our f/as, I can assure you that there is no new seniority list in STL.