Don't Fly NWA

A mechanic tried to non rev to Orlando the other day. He didn't make it. Every flight was full."Don't Fly NWA" :lol: :lol: :lol: :up:
-----------------------------------------------------------

and this gets a thumbs up!!!! WHY????
I agree...non-rev to Florida in the winter STUPID...
Just flying NW is STUPID...

AGAIN you don't get it PTO.

The NWA planes were flying full for many years while I worked there. Yet the airline is in bankruptcy....GO FIGURE.... <_<

oh yea thats because the bigwigs would rather rape every contract and worker on the property then add a lousey $5.00 per ticket to save the airline. :ph34r:

Take from the employee because the public wants a low cost carrier. Well along with low cost, they are getting low class, low life workers (like yourself), low moral, and low service....they want to fly NW let them...no one I care about will step foot on any of their airplanes.

remember....full airplanes only means no seat for you... :blink:

The airline isn't going to do any better because of it. Your wages will continue to suffer, more consessions will be coming your way.

They will take and you will give. :D

It wasn't me but I will be giving it a shot next friday.
The aircraft was held up in DTW due to weather at its destination. Then some clown decides its clear to depart. Once we got to the destination airport the weather was worse than before. They then redirected us to a way out of the way airport to be bused back to the original destination. The problem I am having with this is that there was another airport 130 miles away compared to the one they brought us to that is 270 miles away. Does this make any sense? It has been at least six hours since anyone has eaten most people here are very hungry and all restaurants here at the airport are closed. We asked if the bus would be stopping at any restaurants and was told no it would go straight to the airport that is at least five hours away on a good night. I am in for a very long night.
I would also like to add that we were told the bus would be here n 30 minutes. An hour and forty minutes has now passed.
Priceless.... :up:

Why thank you LVA. That’s the first time I have heard that one. Congratulations on your insightfulness, I am really impressed. You figured that out in four whole posts. Did it take you two and a half years for you to type that all by yourself? I can feel the immense brainpower of yours coursing through the net. Welcome back from rehab.

OH come on Kev, where is the quality in that riff-raff? It was a piss-poor of an insult on the level of NH/BB. Even local has the two of them topped combined. Look at Hackman at least he can address the current issue and throw a jab in there. Or the Princess, as miss guided as she/he is, at least is capable of stressing a point. Even Chas (aka DEAD BIRD) is able to discuss a point with a zinger or two. Lets take Former Moderator, you know the slum fetish guy, even he in his pompous way is capable of addressing an issue with tact when called for. Lets not forget yourself which whom I hold in high regard, believe it or not, who can actually put together a decent debate with a cool comical zinger here and there. Now all of a sudden here is this character ....what’s his name? LVA with "You are nothing but a loser." How lame can you be? Simon would eat him alive then shet him for his mamma to take home with tears of embarrassment in her eyes. So give me a break on this one Kev.

i wasnt too concerned about you but you still havent said if you got on or got kicked out of the jetway by the unionized employes!
I am a IAM member at UAL. Although I don't love the union, I would have tried my hardest to get revenue stand bys on a flight so he couldn't. If he did get on, how full could the flight have been for a new hire to be accomodated? I feel for the NW employees. They are getting seriously jerked around while the executives think nothing of it. I have hopes of moving onto a different career this year. I know I will never purchase a ticket on NW so I can line the pockets of a few.