Doug Parker Letter on Change In Control

The arbitration team was called to CLT to discuss the details of the upcomimhg (still undeterminded date) arbitration hearing. No emergency transition negoations had been held. That was strictly a rumor.
Thanks for clearing that up,I think we have a rumor spreading shop steward in PHL,go figure. :down:

also news swirling that if they do go to arbitration and lose, they will keep the west in their current expired contract until 2009 and negotiate a new one for both parties so they can pay the east on the backs of the west. I must say if this happens PHX/LAS will walk.
Oh boy here we go again,what do you mean on the backs of the west,I dont get it.Is that part of the rumor or did you just throw that in cause it sounds cool.Its not. :down:

70, if four to 500 walk what are they going to do fire us, all 500 yeah right
Yep been done before.Hey guys dont buy into all these rumors,its just old US taktics trust me.All it does is get you of guard of what is really going on.We need to unite....Hugg a slugg today...

he's right we do need to unite , i dont think the IAM will let us languish in our crappy contract until 2009 , call me insane , but i believe in them.....go iam !

he's right we do need to unite , i dont think the IAM will let us languish in our crappy contract until 2009 , call me insane , but i believe in them.....go iam !

Thanks FREEDOM.There is no since fighting with union brothers,unless its the size of what wrench too use,lol.Or is it a ( D or DD ) rivet.Even then Ill agree to diagree till we can get the book out.
Our future as mech's is going to be what we make it.IM not just going for the ride this time around we all need to be involved as much as we can.Bless you brother. :up:

does anyone have the IAM filing or transcript of the hearing to see what the IAM said in court. This way we can look at the facts of the case. The letter from Doug needed to be written as stated in the 10k filing, which states the sole purpose of US to exist if to harm employees and cause maximum frustration. Bullet six calls for union busting. Those guys in tempe crack me on how hard they work to make the employees unhappy. Its a tough job. Running this airline into the ground takes alot of hard work and thought.

Its a tough job. Running this airline into the ground takes alot of hard work and thought.
It sure is,lets make it harder for em,cool heads in this transition will prevail,over there panic striken BS.Mech's&Tech's see pressure everyday.Nothing new here,we just have to be patient,and involved.Maybe a new support group like,hey...ALATEMP
:up:

Really though 700 has an update posted above thanks 700 and dell for your support. :up:

QUOTE:(allstrike) QUOTE:(freedom) Patient and Involved. Our future as Mech's & Tech's is going to be what we make it. We need to Unite. [/quote] WELL SAID! Now if we can drive that common sense into the rest of our Brothers EAST AND WEST We will do well! :up: