EARLY OUT PKG

I believe there won't be any action taken until Boston Consulting actually suggests an early out incentive.Right now AMR has 'laser focus' on creating an organizational strategy and can't have anything interfere with their creation of the new AA bureaucracy.

I'm sure it will be handled poorly when they do.

I believe there won't be any action taken until Boston Consulting actually suggests an early out incentive.Right now AMR has 'laser focus' on creating an organizational strategy and can't have anything interfere with their creation of the new AA bureaucracy.

Sure lets come up with an early out plan AFTER the company already has 1000 requests for retirement. Brilliant! If that plan wasn't in the shredder 2 seconds after they read it were in real trouble.

Sure lets come up with an early out plan AFTER the company already has 1000 requests for retirement. Brilliant! If that plan wasn't in the shredder 2 seconds after they read it were in real trouble.
our negotiators are clueless!!! just clowns......

"American also responded to the TWU and APFA’s Early Out Proposals and informed them that the proposals represent a significant cost to the company and could not be accepted on their terms. However, American reminded the unions that we have a long-standing record of mitigating involuntary reductions through voluntary programs and remain willing to explore alternatives, at the appropriate time in this process, that don’t exacerbate our cost challenges."

Latest posts