Economic Recovery Spells Trouble for Republicans

Southwind...which would unions hate more, Obamacare or that law to abolish overtime pay and replace it with family friendly comp time? Would unions vote republican and their pro management/anti labor policies because they dislike Obamacare so much? LIfe ain't perfect, but I think most unions and union members are not likely to shove their heads up their asses and pull the lever for the GOP candidate - which would be a vote against their own best interests.

You think that is an issue while the unions are turning on the admin? LOL

Unions want out of BaRackOcare !

"Union Head Calls Out Obama On False Obamacare Promises: Other Unions Drop Support, Want Repeal!"

http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-conservative/2013/05/union-head-calls-out-obama-on-false-obamacare-promises-other-unions-drop-support-want-repeal-2647664.html

"Panic: Democrats Fear Another Obamacare Backlash!"

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2013/04/29/round-two-democrats-obamacare-panic-setting-in-n1581240

With the MSM finally recognizing the BaRack administration for what it really is and Dems and Unions no longer behind BaRackOcare, scandals left and right, it's only a matter of time before the whole house of cards, come tumbling down !

"come tumbling DOWN" !

HEY,.......Tumble DOWN on 'THIS' !!!!!!!!!!!

Eight Unions where I work.
COUNT EM' .......'8 Unions ', and I haven't heard SQUAT from any of them...worried about OB-Care !!

BRING it ON !

You think that is an issue while the unions are turning on the admin? LOL
How are your union benefits paying off in your retirement?

Or do you rely on that dastardly government (PBGC) to provide you with that check?

How are your union benefits paying off in your retirement?

Or do you rely on that dastardly government (PBGC) to provide you with that check?

Actually, the THREE union benefit checks I receive monthly afford me the ability to take home a bit less than you for working 40+ hours a week. I can sit here all day and post and not worry about stealing from the gov't while posting from my office on the job. How about you?

He only knows what I told him. Besides, we are making more money with less stress now than when I was with AA and I don't work for a company in bankruptcy.

I have lived here since 97. The education system is pathetic. Air quality is poor. Employee safety (West ring a bell?) is crappy on a good day. Labor laws favor the employer. My property tax is 3%. Yea, great state.

Reactions: 4 people
How much state income tax, do you pay?

How much of that stimulus money that Rick Perry was going to secede over did he give back? Oh, that's right, even with crappy schools, crappy air quality and crappy social services, Texas still needed every dime of it to balance their budget.

It happened in 2008. Old news.

How's that first amendment working out.....
24.gif

The first amendment only protects you from the government restricting your speech, not a company.