Economy Grows

Decision 2004 said:
You are a common liar.

If you knew anything about the truth, you would know the "loan" was challenged by AMFA Agency Due Payers and the complete reporting and "loan" designation had to be changed to organizing.

Why do you lie?

I have never signed my name to any loan requirement, nor does Tulsa AMFA Local 12 owe any money to the National Office.
So you admit it was a loan and only changed when your AMFA members challenged giving you a dime, good point Dave.But really is all the name calling neccessary? I received my info first hand, from AMFA's own LM2 form, filed on the gov't page, so who lied here?

I do not doubt one minute that you did not sign any committment, you wouldn't, that would show committment to a cause you believe in, not your style.

Enjoy the evening, God bless.

I only admit that the money was designated as a loan on an LM-2, then challenged and altered by the Arbitrator. And it wasn't "MY" AMFA members, unlike with the TWU, AMFA members are not owned and commanded by the "UNION", nor the Union Lerdership. These Gentlemen were within their rights and won the Arbitration.

Nobody lied, the system worked as required.

I was never even requested to sign a loan, therefore never any "committment" to anything. So what is your point?

Now, when are you going to provide real answers abouth the TWU LM-2's and the "Shared Sacrifice" of the TWU Leadership?

Good point, also why does the Bush administration and the afl-cio want to legalize, illegal aliens?

Rusty said:
Good point, also why does the Bush administration and the afl-cio want to legalize, illegal aliens?
Not sure Rusty, but I think if Dave tries real hard he can lay blame to the TWU on that one also. Dave?

And it wasn't "MY" AMFA members

So Dave, how many AMFA oganizations of professional AMT's exist? You mean to tell me there's more than the one Delle began verses working for a living?

Steve Connell said:
Not sure Rusty, but I think if Dave tries real hard he can lay blame to the TWU on that one also. Dave?

So Dave, how many AMFA oganizations of professional AMT's exist? You mean to tell me there's more than the one Delle began verses working for a living?
GO rent and back-hoe and pay someone to dig your head out!

Nightwatch said:
Excuse me sir, are you really an organizer of the AMFA?
YES,

And you refuse to hold the TWU to the same standard you wish to hold AMFA because your head is buried so deep in the fear sand you cannot see the truth.

Decision 2004 said:
YES,

And you refuse to hold the TWU to the same standard you wish to hold AMFA because your head is buried so deep in the fear sand you cannot see the truth.
As stated in an earlier post. The TWU is my union, the incumbant union, I will hold AMFA to a higher standard, you are correct. You also profess that AMFA is at a higher level so there should be no problem.

My fear is that our profession is going to 3rd party, regardless of who's union is on the door, that is what I fear.

Nightwatch said:
As stated in an earlier post. The TWU is my union, the incumbant union, I will hold AMFA to a higher standard, you are correct. You also profess that AMFA is at a higher level so there should be no problem.

My fear is that our profession is going to 3rd party, regardless of who's union is on the door, that is what I fear.
The AMFA is at a higher standard, by far...... can you imagine the twu against a PEB? I shudder at the thought.

If you are truly worried about outsourcing, check with the iam that started it (DC-10's to China) at NWA. Look into what the iam did at UAL before AMFA came on as the current union. Look at what the Us Air mechanics have been force fed by the iam. The airline is in deep trouble, and yet, they still want more from the employee's.

Let us know what you find, that means YOU. Not what the twu tells you.

THE twu IS OUT THE DOOR IN 04

Latest posts