Egypt Looking for Change?

The wuss lied....it was in fact the US government that lied......but you fail to see that.
As far as the US gov't doing anything in Egypt......WTF do you think they should have done? Wasn't our dance, dude.
Exactly right. That's why it didn't matter if the secretary of state was at his desk, on a boat or pounding his pud in the MIssissippi mud. But you know as well as I do that even IF the administration had said "he's on a boat", the right wing would pick that up and run with it.

It still looks like you are the whiner regarding this issue. What do you think the US should have done with Obama's hand picked Muslim Brotherhood administration?
Exactly what we did - nothing. The rights outrage at Kerry being on a boat would seem to indicate that THEY felt we needed to do something different.

They were doing some humanitarian works beheading and crucifying Christians, raping western reporters, burning Christians homes and places of worship.
Us bombing homes, schools, hospitals and wedding parties in Iraq wasn't exactly the Christian thing to do. Bless me father for I have committed some collateral damage.

You know, good deeds among mortal men., all supported by the Obama administration, and WTF, lets send them a bunch of F-16's so they can go toe to toe with our long time allie, Israel, who is now totally surrounded by radical Islam intent on their extermination....and supported by the azzzhole you put into office......Hey man, WTF?
Hmmm....our longtime ally was plopped down right in the middle of the Arabs. We took their land and said it's now Israel. What would you think if we took the state of Ohio and gave it to the Mexicans? And I'm all for pulling our money out of Israel too. It might make them a little less bold about expanding their property if they didn't have our backing to do it.

Exactly right. That's why it didn't matter if the secretary of state was at his desk, on a boat or pounding his pud in the MIssissippi mud. But you know as well as I do that even IF the administration had said "he's on a boat", the right wing would pick that up and run with it.

I rather doubt that....

Exactly what we did - nothing. The rights outrage at Kerry being on a boat would seem to indicate that THEY felt we needed to do something different.

Goes back to him most likely telling State to say he was chained to his desk for duty, honor, country. He's that stupid.

Us bombing homes, schools, hospitals and wedding parties in Iraq wasn't exactly the Christian thing to do. Bless me father for I have committed some collateral damage.

And this has what to do with the Muslim Brotherhood killing, raping and so on?

Hmmm....our longtime ally was plopped down right in the middle of the Arabs. We took their land and said it's now Israel. What would you think if we took the state of Ohio and gave it to the Mexicans? And I'm all for pulling our money out of Israel too. It might make them a little less bold about expanding their property if they didn't have our backing to do it.

We gave Israel their land? You should check, it was that Progressive fairy tale creation called the UN that GAVE Israel land deeded to them from God.
Jew hater too......dyed in the wool progressive......funny, all you clowns will be judged by a Jew in the end.......good luck.

Well Dell...I mentioned collaterall damage because you seem to feel that the Muslims did some outrageous things to Christians. Just pointing out that Christians do some pretty nasty things themselves....in the name of God though.

Yep...the UN bastards that you guys on the right hate were the ones that created Israel, and while you disagree with their recommendations for weapons inspections, you embrace Israel because it was "deeded to them by God". I wasn't aware that God made an appearance back then to okay the deal, but I'll take your word for it.

Thanks for pointing out why I left traditional churches and embraced a more liberal church that believes God has better things to do than make a list of what everyone is doing so that he...and all forgiving God....can condemn their souls to hell for eternity if the bad list is longer than the good list.

Its not what the Muslim Brotherhood did, they are currently having the time of their lives......

Bring up Christians....blah blah blah......got any current stuff to #### about?

UN...the most corrupt creation........LOL

Collective redemption is so socially redeeming.

Its not what the Muslim Brotherhood did, they are currently having the time of their lives......

Bring up Christians....blah blah blah......got any current stuff to #### about?

UN...the most corrupt creation........LOL

Collective redemption is so socially redeeming.

I'm game...let's repeal everything the UN ever did. That would include Israel...you cool with that, or was that a good thing by the most corrupt creation?

I'm game...let's repeal everything the UN ever did. That would include Israel...you cool with that, or was that a good thing by the most corrupt creation?

Israel took what is rightfully theirs and weren't looking for a bunch of progressives from the UN to anoint them into statehood. Israel would have existed without the likes of UN sanctioning and recognition.

Israel took what is rightfully theirs and weren't looking for a bunch of progressive shiitheads from the UN to anoint them into statehood. Israel would have existed without the likes of UN sanctioning and recognition.

Wait...it was 'rightfully theirs' because it was written in the bible? The UN created Israell and THEN they took it. And WW2 ended, Israel was formed and the middle east has been in turmoil since. Oh yeah...they felt like they wasn't enough space so they "took a little more" of "what was rightfully theirs" (according to the bible). MOre proof the religion has killed more people than any single thing in history.

Wait...it was 'rightfully theirs' because it was written in the bible? The UN created Israell and THEN they took it. And WW2 ended, Israel was formed and the middle east has been in turmoil since. Oh yeah...they felt like they wasn't enough space so they "took a little more" of "what was rightfully theirs" (according to the bible). MOre proof the religion has killed more people than any single thing in history.

God damn those Jews, huh KC?

How about 132-135 AD when the Romans kicked the Jews from their homeland and called it Palestine. Then the Arabs took it....So who owns the land??

I guess the UN was a little touchy feely after seeing what your ancestors did during the Holocaust....

God damn those Jews, huh KC?

How about 132-135 AD when the Romans kicked the Jews from their homeland and called it Palestine. Then the Arabs took it....So who owns the land??

I guess the UN was a little touchy feely after seeing what your ancestors did during the Holocaust....

So why aren't as pissed at Italy as you are at the Arabs? The Arabs apparently took it from the Romans.

Ain't damning the Jews either dell....but if we want to quit sending money overseas, they should be included, don't you think?

• Banned

Now hold hold on a sec. Lets back this train up a bit. There is historical proof that the jews (at least their ancestors) were in what was formerly called Palestine long before the Muslims were there.Secondly. If you look at the event s that transpired after 1948, you will notice that Israel did not initiate any of the conflicts. The surrounding states started a war and the Israeli's finished them. Land is taken by war. Look at the US. I believe you mentioned Ohio earlier. How did we get Ohio? Were there any residents at the time? We can go around and around as to whether or not Israel deserves to exist. I am not the best person to have that discussion with as I was raised jewish and my family are survivors. So I will admit I am very biased regarding the existence of Israel. The facts still remain that the jews were there first and land is always exchanged through conflict, at least as far as modern history is concerned (last 4 or 5 thousand years.).

Now hold hold on a sec. Lets back this train up a bit. There is historical proof that the jews (at least their ancestors) were in what was formerly called Palestine long before the Muslims were there.Secondly. If you look at the event s that transpired after 1948, you will notice that Israel did not initiate any of the conflicts. The surrounding states started a war and the Israeli's finished them. Land is taken by war. Look at the US. I believe you mentioned Ohio earlier. How did we get Ohio? Were there any residents at the time? We can go around and around as to whether or not Israel deserves to exist. I am not the best person to have that discussion with as I was raised jewish and my family are survivors. So I will admit I am very biased regarding the existence of Israel. The facts still remain that the jews were there first and land is always exchanged through conflict, at least as far as modern history is concerned (last 4 or 5 thousand years.).

Good post, Tree.

So why aren't as pissed at Italy as you are at the Arabs? The Arabs apparently took it from the Romans.

Ain't damning the Jews either dell....but if we want to quit sending money overseas, they should be included, don't you think?

How many allies do we have in the ME anyway?
As far as I'm concerned, most of the principles that helped found our country have roots in that area and its people. And when all its neighbors are hell bent on its extermination......I feel we too are on the chopping block with Israel and I support funding Israel.....Even if we didn't fund Israel, as a country with our ideals....do you really think we could turn a blind eye like the world did in WW2 and watch while they were persecuted once again, maybe totally?

I know Obama could look the other way......take that to the bank.

• Banned
Further more. You can pull the money out of Israel but do so at your own risk. Look at the ME. How many friendly faces do you see? How many states do you see who have the intelligence capability that Israel has? How many nations had the capability and willingness to take out the nuke plants in Iraq back in 1981. How many nations test our weapon platforms and make improvements to them? How about medical advances? The list is quite long. They are probably one of the best allies we have. They are certainly the only one we have in the ME.

Back