Election year 2020

The SOTUS just took the easy way out and denied the Texas law suit!........No surprise there!........ Well back to my foot ball game!

The SOTUS just took the easy way out and denied the Texas law suit!........No surprise there!........ Well back to my foot ball game!
But you were so certain...as was Trump...he figured that Gorsuch, Barret and Kavanaugh owed him one. I think I might have gained some respect for them.

yet still the repubs claim they wait til after congress to congratulate biden God Forbid had this been reversed the dems never would hear the end of it from the repubs Repubs have been shot down with the SCOTUS ruling today no shocking surprise given the lack of factual evidence...even when their leader claimed....the big one.... yea a big loss there America 52 Republicans 0 shellacking by football standards

Guess who is not Time person of the year...Again...:eek:

time-person-of-the-year-20020.jpg

I still say, If Biden takes office, and it looks like he will, he won't last a year! Harris, and the powers to be, will either retire him gracefully, or he'll just have an "accident"!

In the mean time, now the the elections dramatics have taken up most of our attention, have you noticed our neighbors to he north have gotten more than a little friendly with the Chinese? Especially on their west coast?

Latest posts

Back