What if Hillary ran agin in 2020?

Selling well in your leather shop ?
Pretty good.
Big orders this fall.
Dominatrix stuff.
Whips and leashes From Russia; collars and mouth plugs from the White House.
There are some strap on orders from both. Sup wid dat..:eek:

BTW,
How is your prostitution business going?
Still running it with your mouth?
Good luck on your business, and remember:
condom_e0.gif

:cool:

Pretty good.
Big orders this fall.
Dominatrix stuff.
Whips and leashes From Russia; collars and mouth plugs from the White House.
There are some strap on orders from both. Sup wid dat..:eek:

BTW,
How is your prostitution business going?
Still running it with your mouth?
Good luck on your business, and remember:
View attachment 13123
:cool:
Its going great thanks for all the referrals.I promise to stay off your corner

Bill-shoes.jpg
Looks like Hildabeast is packin....a large bag of what is inside her.....bullshet.

Hildabeast hanging with the Weinstein slob weeks after losing in 2016 to Trump, #me too-or not. Strange how Trump is a "Deplorable" but she has a rapist for a hubby and was BFF and hanging out with another now gone/going to prison rapist?

Now she seems to be aiming for 2020? To quote the angry old libtard Grampa Bears......... hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=newssearch&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiq8JHHxLbcAhXIx1kKHdEVBLoQqQIIKCgAMAA&url=http://dailycaller.com/2018/07/23/hillary-clinton-harvey-weinstein-election/&usg=AOvVaw3y6xZZh0LUWzdpY67VH7Gp
images

Last edited:
Another millionth almost funny one-liner Wonder Mutt, know what else is funny? I gave your mom a Milky Bone last night...on all fours. :eek::D:eek::D
Not likely, She will be 85 soon and can still do better than you, and my Dad, pushing 90 would would kick your simple ass for trying.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Not likely, She will be 85 soon and can still do better than you, and my Dad, pushing 90 would would kick your simple ass for trying.
Triggered Wonder Mutt? Who is amusing who? One base line at a time, edited for effect 24 min later. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Zom JFK