Election year 2020

Got a link for that? :eek:
lancelot_link_secret_chimp-show.jpg

The Supreme Court on Friday listed several high-profile election lawsuits for consideration at its mid-February conference.

The cases include challenges to the 2020 election from Trump-aligned lawyers Lin Wood and Sidney Powell, as well as Republican Rep. Mike Kelly's Pennsylvania lawsuit. Nearly every lawsuit takes issue with the expanded use of mail-in ballots by many states.

The decision came after the court declined to fast-track all election-related litigation in early January.

In nearly every plea for expedition, lawyers backing former President Donald Trump told the court that if the cases were not heard before President Biden's inauguration, their success would be unlikely.

But after the court pushed them off, many lawyers said that the challenges were still important and could have long-term implications for election fairness. Trump lawyer John Eastman told the Washington Examiner that even with Trump out of office, it was important to settle the issues raised by expanded mail-in voting.

Q5fOvw.gif

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/supreme-court-election-challenge-february

This is where i disagree with Biden. He more or less sided with environmentalists. I believe this pipeline can be built with safety in mind and preserve 11000 jobs

Yea, there is going to be a lot of social efforts that doesn't make sense.
Too bad the conservative party committed suicide and gave us another turd.
I would have rather voted for Mitch than Biden, but I voted against CrazyTown.

Take Care!

Yea, there is going to be a lot of social efforts that doesn't make sense.
Too bad the conservative party committed suicide and gave us another turd.
I would have rather voted for Mitch than Biden, but I voted against CrazyTown.

Take Care!
What happened in 2016?

You go John Kerry with Trump? Maybe you could have changed your vote back then like my union IAM brothers did in Pittsburgh when nobody thought they would get a strike vote but everybody voted to strike....then they called the union and wanted to change their vote......and the union let them....I'm sure Alex Padilla would have tightened you up.