Election year 2020

What happened in 2016?

You go John Kerry with Trump? Maybe you could have changed your vote back then like my union IAM brothers did in Pittsburgh when nobody thought they would get a strike vote but everybody voted to strike....then they called the union and wanted to change their vote......and the union let them....I'm sure Alex Padilla would have tightened you up.

I voted against Hillery.
I didn't vote for Crazy Town.
My mistake.
It will never happen again.
Now it is pretty easy since tRumpikins split the GOP.
Happy Now?

I voted against Hillery.
I didn't vote for Crazy Town.
My mistake.
It will never happen again.
Now it is pretty easy since tRumpikins split the GOP.
Happy Now?
Yes, as a matter of fact. It was the establishment GOP who denied Trump's win at first. So much for party unity, they were totally unprepared for a GOP win and castigated their party winner. Then they realized they had an opportunity and kissed Trump's ass for their own , not the party, political gain.

We do not need these people in the party.

Yes, as a matter of fact. It was the establishment GOP who denied Trump's win at first. So much for party unity, they were totally unprepared for a GOP win and castigated their party winner. Then they realized they had an opportunity and kissed Trump's ass for their own , not the party, political gain.

We need a Reagon, not some crazy pres.
Any Who, tRump is out.
I see his children are thinking of politics.
JMHO, if GOP promotes another tRump, better just not show up and save your donation money.

We need a Reagon, not some crazy pres.
Any Who, tRump is out.
I see his children are thinking of politics.
JMHO, if GOP promotes another tRump, better just not show up and save your donation money.

His kids lack that unique 'charisma' everyone loves so well..

iu

It seems to me that the establishment GOP people are most comfortable being in the minority. They should be called a silver medal party

In post election news Russia hacks US govt. Trump.......missing in action. And the hacking is ongoing. Not good at all. If this doesn't tell anyone who trump truly is then clearly nothing will and it's pretty dam sad
Hack happened in March I think and its all classified. You think the gov't is going to reveal something while they're investigating?

Hey believe it or not, there is a big beautiful world out there!....... Get out and enjoy it, before the Democrats totally screw it up! ........

Georgia now making law to what amounts to voter suppression. Lets see how well thatll do to republicans vs democrats in ga in next round. Anyway to prevent the repubs are at forefront of destruction

Georgia now making law to what amounts to voter suppression. Lets see how well thatll do to republicans vs democrats in ga in next round. Anyway to prevent the repubs are at forefront of destruction

EXCLUSIVE: 21 Black Leaders Denounce the Left’s Lies About Georgia Election Law

Twenty-one civil rights leaders and prominent black conservatives defended Georgia’s new election law in a letter to the U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee, rejecting opponents’ comparisons to Jim Crow laws.

“It has become clear that even well-intentioned critics of the law simply have no idea what the law is,” the black leaders write in the letter, adding:

It is clear they have no idea how favorably Georgia’s new law compares with most other states—including President Biden’s home state of Delaware. And it is clear they have no idea that a majority of black voters across the country support the key provision under attack by critics—the simple requirement that voters be able to identify themselves when voting. This is the same simple requirement needed to pick up baseball tickets or board a plane—activities hardly as important as voting.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2021/04...d-georgia-voting-law-as-proper-honest-reform/