Embraer Suspends Us Airways Deliveries

AgMedallion said:
On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being very important to me) the importance of how foreigners feel about either presidential candidate in my determining who to vote for is "zero", because "1" doesn't do justice to how little the foreigners' opinion means to me. If anything, it's a contrary indicator. You think if the Brazilians had a better opinion of Bush, they'd sell the planes (with serious doubts as to payment) anyway? Ridiculous.
[post="180435"][/post]​

AgMedallion, it's a small world and getting smaller. If you are a true traveler you'd realize that. Again, I don't expect a President who doesn't have but three stamps in his Passport to get that either.

Come on guys....

Embraer suspends aircraft deliveries was planned...!!

U will tell the judge it needs these aircraft for the new plan and gain concession from its employees to pay for them.

Anything that happens from now on is planned on right down to the tee.

SL

Embraer Stops Deliveries

ARLINGTON (theHub.com) - Brazilian aircraft manufacturer Embraer today said it has suspended aircraft deliveries to US Airways following the company’s filing for Chapter 11 bankruptcy court protection. “Deliveries are temporarily suspended while Embraer's negotiations with US Airways and the main financiers continue," a spokeswoman for the aircraft manufacturer said.

In a statement, US Airways said, "Embraer has been a great business partner and we will continue to work with them. This decision is one of many reasons why we advised our labor leaders that it will be much worse for employees if we had to file for Chapter 11. We will adjust our business plan accordingly, but our ability to grow is going to be limited." US Airways ordered 85 of the 70-seat Embraer 170 regional aircraft in May 2003. The company has received 22 jets from the order.

USA320Pilot comments: US Airways will likely not want to re-train MDA crews and furlough employees from this unit, therefore, the company could seek to set aside J4J provisions to save cash.

Respectfully,

USA320Pilot

I believe this is why many kept saying, that bk was not the route to help labor. This will only stunt growth further, lose more jobs. etc etc etc..... Now What almight unions.....

usfliboi said:
I believe this is why many kept saying, that bk was not the route to help labor. This will only stunt growth further, lose more jobs. etc etc etc..... Now What almight unions.....
[post="180640"][/post]​

You are indeed a little slow in the mental department if you believe that this BK could have been stopped by ANY union on the property. Where have you been for the last 3 years?

This BK, right down to the date filed has been planned a long time.

I bet you get all excited about infomercial products too!! :shock:

Latest posts