Employee background checks

It would be interesting to Google her and find out how many suits she's been named in.

last i heard she went with fed-ex up in new york or new england and her husband quit and went with her.
good riddance.... :down:
I've been with Fedex for the better part of three months and haven't run in to her yet. I have a fairly large territory that includes parts of Upstate New York Thank goodness, I've not come in contact with the queen of mean yet.

And a bicycle racer......big into that. And she was from the upper east coast........New York, I believe.
I meant the heart patient.

As for the evil one, late 30's. Big triathelete, she crashed her bike real bad once we were all hoping it would be much more serious. Everyone joked about buying her a defective helmet for the next time.

I meant the heart patient.

As for the evil one, late 30's. Big triathelete, she crashed her bike real bad once we were all hoping it would be much more serious. Everyone joked about buying her a defective helmet for the next time.
A doctor friend of mine, knows her and her husband very well. Even he thinks she's a w(b)itch. :p

Latest posts

Back