Encouraging News

Aside from the customer service article that bashed legacy US Airways a few days ago, here is some encouraging news on revenue. I hope that any employee that reads this article, can be motivated to continue on with a good trend and move forward in making the new company successful.

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/b...sairways06.html

Thanks for posting this. Negativity is infectious, but so is positivity. These article are only written by a person, but I for one enjoy good news anyday over the hammering of doom and gloom presented for oooohhhh soooo loooong. I'll take some of that kool-aid over the bitter pills we've been forced ANYDAY. :up:

Thanks for posting this. Negativity is infectious, but so is positivity. These article are only written by a person, but I for one enjoy good news anyday over the hammering of doom and gloom presented for oooohhhh soooo loooong. I'll take some of that kool-aid over the bitter pills we've been forced ANYDAY. :up:

Gotta love the quote from the pax for paying $340 a ticket over the holidays.

Gotta love the quote from the pax for paying $340 a ticket over the holidays.

Obviously he has never lived through one of Amtraks infamous fare increases in the northeast corridar. It's up to around $80 roundtrip NYC to PHL on the CHEAPEST, off peak, slowest train.

Thanks for posting this. Negativity is infectious, but so is positivity.

Yeah, I feel that a lot of employees in their hearts really want their airlines to succeed, but have been so buried by all the tactics that their airlines have used to try and stay above water, they have become negative. This is just human nature.

I agree that the "glass is have full" perspective is rare, yet is really needed.

Back