Erection Fraud

texas-forensic-audit.jpg

Last edited:
Well a forensic audit was conducted, as my sources indicated, was it not?
And will they put in big black letters on the front of the paper...BIDEN WINS? Maybe some good can come out of this...after an extensive deep dive in a county where multiple sources were crying foul comes back with 'yep, it's right', maybe future wins by Democrats won't be challenged.

Did you read that Texas is going to audit districts that Biden won, despite Trump taking the state by over half a million votes? Because one sore loser feels he should have won by more. SO glad that child is out of office.

I saw your 'impeccable sources' all trying to get out in front of this story based on a leaked draft report....leaked draft....leaked draft.....LOL

weed-is-bad-its-a-getway-drug-its-addictive-and-makes-you-scum.gif

You realize the hand count wasn't the entire forensic audit.

The number of illegal ballots found in Maricopa County (more than 55,000) is over 4 times the current amount separating President Trump and Joe Biden in Arizona.

maricopa-forensic.jpg
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1H9e693kbT2At8uikfO7xikq6eIjAC1e4/edit

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xdWGbItUItbcRURKCdWp4yIFyODa7Kej/edit

And will they put in big black letters on the front of the paper...BIDEN WINS? Maybe some good can come out of this...after an extensive deep dive in a county where multiple sources were crying foul comes back with 'yep, it's right', maybe future wins by Democrats won't be challenged.

Did you read that Texas is going to audit districts that Biden won, despite Trump taking the state by over half a million votes? Because one sore loser feels he should have won by more. SO glad that child is out of office.
The number of illegal ballots found in Maricopa County (more than 55,000) is over 4 times the current amount separating President Trump and Joe Biden in Arizona.

Headline should read Democrats Cheat

Of course, we knew that all along, now it's documented.

Did Biden win or did America lose?

Reactions: Zom JFK

Headline should read Democrats Cheat

Of course, we knew that all along, now it's documented.

Did Biden win or did America lose?
Here's your problem....how do we know that their audit actually turned up anything? Imean....back in July they had turned up 250,000 illegal ballots...and in the course of 2 months that number was "adjusted downward" by 200,000. I'm not sure where you are getting your 55K number. I limited a google search to this week and found stuff like this:

Two of those articles say the audit found that Biden's votes were under counted.

A true audit should be conducted by an entity that has no predisposed position. The Arizona audit as not much more different than Arthur Andersons "audits" of Enron.

I saw your 'impeccable sources' all trying to get out in front of this story based on a leaked draft report....leaked draft....leaked draft.....LOL

weed-is-bad-its-a-getway-drug-its-addictive-and-makes-you-scum.gif

You realize the hand count wasn't the entire forensic audit.

maricopa-forensic.jpg
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1H9e693kbT2At8uikfO7xikq6eIjAC1e4/edit

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xdWGbItUItbcRURKCdWp4yIFyODa7Kej/edit

Lol, y’all never stop with the following.

And Trump won Texas by over half a million votes. Texans used to be tough and independent...now Texas politicians are taking orders from Donald T Rump. This audit is because T Rump believes he won by more. God I wish with all the spending going on in Texas...the Texas wall....all the Texas guard at the border....auditing an election that Trump won...they just might need to implement an income tax to pay for all this crap. This is the definition of "wasteful spending". I've never been more glad to have moved from Texas. Loney Star State.

And Trump won Texas by over half a million votes. Texans used to be tough and independent...now Texas politicians are taking orders from Donald T Rump. This audit is because T Rump believes he won by more. God I wish with all the spending going on in Texas...the Texas wall....all the Texas guard at the border....auditing an election that Trump won...they just might need to implement an income tax to pay for all this crap. This is the definition of "wasteful spending". I've never been more glad to have moved from Texas. Loney Star State.
No, Abbott saw the amount of fraud revealed in the Az forensic audit and ordered one for Texas. I expect more audits now.

No, the audits will expose the left for what they really are.