Erection Fraud

Lol, try your favorite search engine and you’ll find nothing was found which would change the o
Don’t be so lazy. Pony up some facts. If you can refute it do it.
Lol, lazy? I told you exactly what to do to get your answer. I am not going to do your work for you. Do you just believe anything that’s posted by just any source? Geez, wtf.

All you need to know is in two links.

Changing the outcome wasn't the intent, it never was, it was showing there is serious concerns over the election system.

This is where you and your cronies continuously fail.

Once again you don't approach the article and its content, you attack the source.

Rather typical for people of your politic.
Lol, the federalist sensationalizes a whole lot of nothing. Will found nothing but you want to believe there was something because that’s what your being told. WI and AZ have something in common, lies by your hero proved to be just that, lies and Biden won both. Fact! Try some real reporting, Fortune, WSJ, Bloomberg, Reuters, AP, Forbes or Business Insider to name a few.

What? You need to defend your position. But that's OK. I just write you off as a dog wannabe. All bark and no bite...............hahahahahah
Lol, if you are obtuse enough to not know when you are reading garbage, anything I post isn’t going to help. It’s real simple, go to a search engine and type in Wisconsin or Arizona election 2020. Do that 5 minutes of work and let me know what you find.

Lol, the federalist sensationalizes a whole lot of nothing. Will found nothing but you want to believe there was something because that’s what your being told. WI and AZ have something in common, lies by your hero proved to be just that, lies and Biden won both. Fact! Try some real reporting, Fortune, WSJ, Bloomberg, Reuters, AP, Forbes or Business Insider to name a few.

Your continual mantra:

And much of the legacy media is of the view that, since there is little or no evidence that Trump won the election, any effort to look into whether proper procedures were followed is just part of the baseless conspiracy-mongering that pushes ‘the Big Lie,’

WILL has issued its findings on Wisconsin election integrity. Changes need to be made in many areas. Don't let the facts get in your way.

Fox Breit Bart and WSJ share the same spot on a media bias fact check.......He he he he.

Your continual mantra:

And much of the legacy media is of the view that, since there is little or no evidence that Trump won the election, any effort to look into whether proper procedures were followed is just part of the baseless conspiracy-mongering that pushes ‘the Big Lie,’

WILL has issued its findings on Wisconsin election integrity. Changes need to be made in many areas. Don't let the facts get in your way.

Fox Breit Bart and WSJ share the same spot on a media bias fact check.......He he he he.
Lol, on your bs sites I’m sure breitbart and fox are rated with integrity and ap, wsj, etc. are msm crap!

Oh my....Ha ha ha.

Just noticed what I referred to, and, for some strange reason, I thought this'll probably get P.Rez to fly off his chair.

Damn it did.

he he he.
Lol, fly off my chair, I’m not unhinged like you, election fraud guy.

Latest posts