Erection Fraud

Ok, that was someone posing as you? Lol, you crack me up.

Lol

Now you know why OPEC gave Biden the bird when he shut down a lot of our domestic oil production and then tried to fellate the boys at OPEC for an increase in production.

P. REZ said:

Try again, let’s see if your “sources” has the answer.

I did and it was CNBC's article on US oil asking Biden why didn't he ask them to increase oil production.

CNBC media bias rating is Center.​

Care to try again?

Huh? My post is literally under redstate.com. Lol, is redstate one of your go to sources?
You overlook your claim that Biden ignored US oil when asking OPEC to increase production....CNBC proved consequential in that respect.

Once again, you can't argue the fact, only defer the narrative.

You overlook your claim that Biden ignored US oil when asking OPEC to increase production....CNBC proved consequential in that respect.

Once again, you can't argue the fact, only defer the narrative.
Lol, click below, this is pretty simple, I asked if it was one of your unbiased sites right directly under redstate. I said nothing else.

Attachments

• EB39EF65-AC65-4BDE-BB43-BBBC849E9F9B.jpeg
    EB39EF65-AC65-4BDE-BB43-BBBC849E9F9B.jpeg
    276.2 KB · Views: 50
Like I've said, over and over again, you haven't a clue as to what I read.

If anyone's triggered, it's evident you are, with all your rabid responses.....like who gives a damn?

Get a life.
Lol, I see what you read when you include it in your post. It far too often is extreme right bs inciting people like you. Take your own advice.

Latest posts