Erection Fraud

This is what you attempted to claim:

Now show me what I posted that wasn't facts.....that was your accusation.......quit dodging your accusation.
Everything you post is junk. I told you weeks ago your AZ election audit was garbage and nothing would come of it because it was a farce.

Everything you post is junk. I told you weeks ago your AZ election audit was garbage and nothing would come of it because it was a farce.

Now show me what I posted that wasn't facts.....that was your accusation.......quit dodging your accusation.

throw-our-heads-back-laughing.gif

• Haha
Reactions: SharoninSAT
Oh dear...

(CNN) At a rally over the weekend, former Virginia Democratic Gov. Terry McAuliffe did something his party has repeatedly bashed Donald Trump and Republicans for doing: He suggested a past election had been unfairly decided because of ballot shenanigans.

"She would be the governor of Georgia today had the governor of Georgia not disenfranchised 1.4 million Georgia voters before the election. That's what happened to Stacey Abrams. They took the votes away."
Which is not, in fact, what happened.

The Washington Post editorial board condemned McAuliffe for pushing "unprovable allegations that will contribute to the corrosion of trust" and noted that: "There is no way to know whether Ms. Abrams would have won if Georgia's registration laws and practices had been different."
https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/26/politics/terry-mcauliffe-voter-fraud-stacey-abrams/index.html

Research your crap right extreme sources. Parler, federalist, etc. are garbage.
Extreme and America is watching.....LOL

The top 10 shows in the month of November 2021 according to total viewership were:

1. “Tucker Carlson Tonight,” 3,67 million viewers;

2. “The Five,” 3,51 million viewers;

3. “Hannity,” 3.23 million viewers;

4. “Special Report with Bret Baier,” 2.77 million viewers;

5. “The Ingraham Angle,” 2.66 million viewers;

6. “Fox News Primetime,” 2,4 million viewers;

7. “Outnumbered,” 2,04 million viewers;

8. “Gutfeld!” 1,.98 million viewers;

9. “The Rachel Maddow Show,” 1.98 million viewers; and

10. “America’s Newsroom ,” 1.89 million viewers.

I don't need a point. You shot your credibility here, in the ass, forever.

Go back to your sandbox.
Lol, I did, you post extreme right publications which are laughable, including your AZ. election garbage. Your go to sites of gate stone institute, the federalist, daily wire, all extreme right biased sites. Biden won AZ. and the audit added votes. Now move along delldud.

Last edited:
Lol, I did, you post extreme right publications which are laughable, including your AZ. election garbage. Your go to sites of gate stone institute, the federalist, daily wire, all extreme right biased sites. Biden won AZ. and the audit added votes. Now move along delldud.

You still dance around proving any of the information I posted wasn't factual.

All you bring to the table are red herring and ad hominem 'arguments'.

Go back to your sandbox.

Have a nice day.

You still dance around proving any of the information I posted wasn't factual.

All you bring to the table are red herring and ad hominem 'arguments'.

Go back to your sandbox.

Have a nice day.
Lol, you just don’t get it, those sites are known for bs. If you can’t figure that out, I guess you just like being told what to think.

Lol, you just don’t get it, those sites are known for bs. If you can’t figure that out, I guess you just like being told what to think.
Geez P. Rez, Delldude is right. All you do is rag about his sources. you say the same thing all the time. I see it and everyone on this forum sees it. How about some factual proof his sources are wrong.

Reactions: Zom JFK