Erection Fraud

Anti-liberal union hate....LOL....I don't do hate.....that's a liberal concept.

Let me tell you, I spent 12 years with USW .

18 with IAMAW....Wimpy trained...Union rep, 10 years.

16 months TWU.....stooges had no idea where their local meetings were held...Duh.

Found their local prez authorized changes to their local agreement, which have to be approved by the Int'l.....no clue......

So don't you denigrate yourself by trying to impune my involvement with trade unionism.

And, with that said.....and you?
Organized TWU at AWA in mid to late 90’s, training W3, George Meany center, negotiated 4 cba’s, rep of some sort since 2000. 35 years airline industry. As for hate as a liberal concept, geez, joking right?

Organized TWU at AWA in mid to late 90’s, training W3, George Meany center, negotiated 4 cba’s, rep of some sort since 2000. 35 years airline industry. As for hate as a liberal concept, geez, joking right?
No hate....only your perception.

So we both been around.......just can't get around differences of views......after all that experience?>

No hate....only your perception.

So we both been around.......just can't get around differences of views......after all that experience?>
I’m accepting of differences, just think a lot of differences come from misinformation.

1642173249899.png

Judge rules absentee ballot drop boxes illegal in Wisconsin, regulators must retract guidance​

This is the second court decision that has deemed the Wisconsin Election Commission's 2020 election behavior unlawful.
How to steal an election.......DNC 2.0
A Wisconsin judge has ruled that the absentee ballot drop boxes widely deployed during the 2020 election are not allowed under state law, a decision that could dramatically impact voting ahead of the swing state's midterm elections.

Furthermore, the commission had unilaterally ruled that voters could claim the typically rare status of "indefinitely confined" in order to vote absentee due to fear of going out during the pandemic. That change alone allowed 250,000 people to vote without complying with voter ID standard requirements. The state's Supreme Court ruled that Wisconsin had made an error in allowing voters to declare themselves "indefinitely confined" if they did not have a severe illness or disability.
https://justthenews.com/politics-po...s-absentee-ballot-drop-boxes-illegal-election

That’s all I recall you doing is liking or agreeing with Delldude, kinda like a parrot. What are you parroting that you want me to comment on?

Nor was it the gop trying to squash the vote either. Copy.
You can show me where GOP lawyers went to states and used judicial decisions to usurp the legislators in those states to install procedures that were never written into law prior to the election?

'Never let a crisis go to waste'

That’s all I recall you doing is liking or agreeing with Delldude, kinda like a parrot. What are you parroting that you want me to comment on?
Yet, as they pointed out, all you contribute is nonsensical, parroted attacks without any substance.

P.Rez wanna cracker?

Reactions: Seatacus
Nice try. Lol, priceless. Your sources suck. You only listen to biased news. (Sound familiar) maybe just copy this and use it for all of your reply’s.
Again, that’s all I ever see from you is the post above. I love it, a moron trash talking.